Sven

Patch 2.11

53 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

Are you planning to put Harvesting tool to farm craft in survival instead of looting it? 

Good patch !

Yes Hopefully next patch! :D

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, i3lackdesire said:

".338 AWM Clip" has been renamed to ".338 AW Magnum Mag" while you renamed the AW Magnum to AWM a while ago

True. Just give us a chance to correct ourselves. :)

Blocked the access on top of a building in Campos City that was abused by players. Players can no longer get up here.

I've never been on that building you're talking about but I know which one youre talking about.

Looks like this "fix" was made by butthurt bambi civilians admins trying to kill some assassins but hwo failed at it.

I know because i was there watching the whole scene.

Meanwhile the small invisible backpack still hasn't been fixed since the beginning.

1 minute ago, Lost on you said:

I've never been on that building you're talking about but I know which one youre talking about.

Looks like this "fix" was made by butthurt bambi civilians admins trying to kill some assassins but hwo failed at it.

Meanwhile the small invisible backpack still hasn't been fixed since the beginning.

What do you mean with "Meanwhile the small invisible backpack still hasn't been fixed since the beginning."?

This is an awesome patch. Thanks to all who worked hard fixing these issues. However, this still doesn't explain why there were no witch hats or battle axes anywhere, and everywhere I searched. Believe me, I searched extensively for these items.

Keep up the great work. The game as a whole is coming along nicely and I, for one, very much appreciate the work that goes into running a world-wide gaming server.

To you and yours... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

58 minutes ago, FlowZ said:

Are you planning to put Harvesting tool to farm craft in survival instead of looting it? 

Good patch !

Last Q&A THEY talking about this 

1 hour ago, Lost on you said:

What's the "problem" with the small invisible backpack?

22 minutes ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

why does the thompson  sounds so equal to a gun of lms? Kappa 

Dunno. Haha, all i know is that all the custom sounds we have are all OWNED by us and we have all the legal rights to use them :)

1 hour ago, Svena69 said:

True. Just give us a chance to correct ourselves. :)

2 hours ago, i3lackdesire said:

".338 AWM Clip" has been renamed to ".338 AW Magnum Mag" while you renamed the AW Magnum to AWM a while ago

My Fault. Every time i looked in the game and wiki  it seemed was different way. Lol i settled on AW Magnum Even Though Most Places simply Call it The AWM (Arctic Warfare Magnum). The Accuracy International Website, The manufacturer,  has nothing about the weapon as it has Went to the AX338 or AXMC. Mind you We are all wrong because i think ours Has the folding stock And it is chamber

ed for the 338 lapua  So it's really an AWM-F used mostly by the Dutch. But Uh : D yea AWM. Sorry Svena : ( 
ZOMBIE CAT!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2