Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Silenterror's Auction House - Auction No 10

RXEyb5w.png

Hey Survivor,

today i will bring back my old auction house and i hope, you guys will like it.

I mainly do this kind of stuff, for player which don't have that many GD to survive on the trade server.

You can also sponser this auction while giving me skins/skinsets and i will post them (10% of the GD goes to me then).

The auction house has nothing to do with the staff of the Infestation: The New Z game, it's made from player for player.

Rules:

1. Bets after 1 hour are getting ignored

2. Editing of the bets are not allowed

3. You need to have the GD to pay, otherwise you will get blacklisted from the upcoming once.

4. If you are blacklisted, your bets are getting ignored/deleted

5. You need to be online max. 15 mins after the ending (atleast the contact between you and me)

6. Contact has to go through forum private message

7. Posts which have nothing to do with a bet are going to be ignored/deleted

8. Spaming bets/posts will be ignored/deleted

9. Start price will get posted on top of the skin post

10. The minimum bet are 100 GD

11. A auction is running for 1 hour, the thread will close automaticly after the time.

12. Sponsor trades are up to max 10 skin recipes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sponsor: Infected

Start price: PXe3l6s.png100

48NQpYq.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blacklisted player

Stadoumyre

alijaa

kunfuhustle