D A R O

What does this mean???????? (RUSEK)

Best community i could ever work with..... You propably have never played iss game before newz. It happend to me 1-3 times back it time. In newz also, but ye Kamil plays with glitchers...

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, KamilNBA said:

Best community i could ever work with..... You propably have never played iss game before newz. It happend to me 1-3 times back it time. In newz also, but ye Kamil plays with glitchers...

unmod please Kappa 

On 9/11/2017 at 10:05 PM, KamilNBA said:

La mejor comunidad con la que podría trabajar ... Probablemente nunca has jugado al juego iss antes de Newz. Me sucedió 1-3 veces atrás. En newz también, pero Kamil juega con glitchers ...

I know that rusek does not use HACK and I do not think he is to blame, my doubt is if you used something so that he would not receive impacts. "I do not say this with 100% certainty because I do not know what commands and what things a mod could do"
I mean the permissions within the game.
a MOD can punish a player that we can all sanctify .. but can he do something else?
I do not like to discuss with the MOD, I do not even allow my team to respond to them in the game.
and it is well that in the time I have been in the game if I have seen a chet I have also seen it banned.
and when I report to someone I make sure to have a video first (I do not like to accuse in a free manner) but YOUR KAMIL acted very strange after the PARKIN. You never use the chat to be nice to me, if not the opposite ... but when IN GAME we asked you about rusek you were kind enough and you responded without anger.
that action + and that rusek was with you + and that you are a new mod.
That's why my question is not about RUSEK, but about you.
if rusek took hack I think he would have killed half the team at least, but Rusek missed too many shots. to think it was hack.

(I think I'm in an error and it was just a BUg but it can not be denied that I had reason to suspect)

Edited by POLLITO

1 hour ago, POLLITO said:

if rusek took hack I think he would have killed half the team at least, but Rusek missed too many shots. to think it was hack.
(I think I'm in an error and it was just a BUg but it can not be denied that I had reason to suspect)

I'm dying rn, that was the most hilarious sentence I've read in 2k17 erckDab

• Love 1