D A R O

What does this mean???????? (RUSEK)

2 minutes ago, sid21 said:

Not me but RUSEK have it and that guy I talked about also have it. 

The clips I have from the issue didn't, though. One of them was an Iba even. 

7 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

The clips I have from the issue didn't, though. One of them was an Iba even. 

I was thinking about it, and sometimes happend to me and my clan mates, something like this. I was shooting to somone and he didn't get hit (no marks) but i was sure he has to get hit, my friends also sometimes telling me "I have no idea why he didn't get hit". We thought we missed a shot and maybe we do but maybe sometimes happed the same situation like here with RUSEK.

PS. I will check my records if i find something i will send ticked.

Hmmm odd, I had the same experiance with Rusek, although i got hit markers.

I was in post office, he comes around the corner, had a AA in hand, 2 shots - 1 red marker, 1 normal, I died..

Player had 100% HP.. T_T

Edited by aggressiveGrey

2 hours ago, aggressiveGrey said:

Hmmm odd, I had the same experiance with Rusek, although i got hit markers.

I was in post office, he comes around the corner, had a AA in hand, 2 shots - 1 red marker, 1 normal, I died..

Player had 100% HP.. T_T

If you got hitmarkers, the damage was registered. 1 head + 1 body shot, he can recover with 1 DX. 

• Love 1

22 hours ago, POLLITO said:

I do not care if it is kamil or is the same DONALD TRUMP

Then why do you have fcking kamils name in every video. this looks more like you try to damage kamil. "oh look this guy is cheating and hes playing with kamil the moderator. he should lose his mod and get banned." thats how it looks to me tbh. if you dont care about him then dont put him as title in every video

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, lasergurke said:

Then why do you have fcking kamils name in every video. this looks more like you try to damage kamil. "oh look this guy is cheating and hes playing with kamil the moderator. he should lose his mod and get banned." thats how it looks to me tbh. if you dont care about him then dont put him as title in every video

ohhh hello kamil the moderator friend !

• Haha 1

That used to happen to me in old I:SS

Sometimes there are objects that aren't loading / rendering for you, in this Case it's a Shield I guess (1st Video) because he was crouching behind something. could be caused by Fast-Load. Happens to me aswell sometimes. :)

3 hours ago, lasergurke said:

Maybe bcz Rusek bug abuse lmao. I understand why they are mad, they are 10 and can t kill a guy front of them in the field. But he still bug abuse and he is a friend mod.

23 minutes ago, O M E G A said:

Maybe bcz Rusek bug abuse lmao. I understand why they are mad, they are 10 and can t kill a guy front of them in the field. But he still bug abuse and he is a friend mod.

I have explanation RUSEK -  Just Polish badass

8 hours ago, lasergurke said:

are you his girlfriend?, you defend him a lot

21 hours ago, D A R O said:

are you his girlfriend?, you defend him a lot

shit comment by shit player. i just defend a person who got nothing to do with this situation. you cant even deny that you try to damage his reputation. 

On 7.11.2017 at 9:06 PM, O M E G A said:

AND WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH KAMIL. do you even read what i pointed out. just because kamil is a mod doesnt make him a person who has to take responsibility for his friends for their own actions. he aint his mom or dad. hes just his friend. 

20 hours ago, lasergurke said:

AND WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH KAMIL. do you even read what i pointed out. just because kamil is a mod doesnt make him a person who has to take responsibility for his friends for their own actions. he aint his mom or dad. hes just his friend. 

Maybe Kamil was in game with him, maybe not. They play a lot together right ?

anyway stop sucking and stop bug abuse :)

16 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

So using meds once is macroing? I see. 

There are many players who cry for the macro, and in their videos you can see the little delay that there is from the riot to the gun. xD

1 hour ago, O M E G A said:

Maybe Kamil was in game with him, maybe not. They play a lot together right ?

anyway stop sucking and stop bug abuse :)

another nonintelligent comment. So if you play with a friend and your friend is starting to abuse a bug in the middle of a fight or turns on randomly cheats while he never cheated before. ITS gonna be your fault right? Use your brain in case you have one. you take responsibility for yourself. this is an online game. you cant check your friends pc to make sure he wont cheat topkek

10 minutes ago, lasergurke said:

another nonintelligent comment. So if you play with a friend and your friend is starting to abuse a bug in the middle of a fight or turns on randomly cheats while he never cheated before. ITS gonna be your fault right? Use your brain in case you have one. you take responsibility for yourself. this is an online game. you cant check your friends pc to make sure he wont cheat topkek

Since start of thread u sucking kamil, and talking about no sense things like video name :)

No one care about video name except u. I just saw a BT man bug abusing and thats a fact  :)

Kamil can defends himself on forum i guess :) 

Just now, O M E G A said:

Since start of thread u sucking kamil, and talking about no sense things like video name :)

No one care about video name except u. I just saw a BT man bug abusing and thats a fact  :)

Kamil can defends himself on forum i guess :) 

sucking kamil. hes a friiend ye so what. idc if its kamil or someone else. when isee someone gets involved for no reason i feel in right to defend this person. you say you talking about videogames name is nonsense? so why do you guys put it in your title. obv to damage the guy and to drag more attention. "oh fck look this kamil guy hes mod and plays with cheaters and bug abuserse. you my friend make yourself look like a clown. youre tlaking makes no sense. i dont care about other peoples names etc but i put them in my video titles to drag more attention even it might destroy the guys reputation. kamil can defend himself yes i agree but he doesnt even need to defend himself cause he did nothing wrong. im also not rly defending him im just pointing out that you guys destroy someones reputation who got nothing to do with the whole situation

2 minutes ago, lasergurke said:

sucking kamil. hes a friiend ye so what. idc if its kamil or someone else. when isee someone gets involved for no reason i feel in right to defend this person. you say you talking about videogames name is nonsense? so why do you guys put it in your title. obv to damage the guy and to drag more attention. "oh fck look this kamil guy hes mod and plays with cheaters and bug abuserse. you my friend make yourself look like a clown. youre tlaking makes no sense. i dont care about other peoples names etc but i put them in my video titles to drag more attention even it might destroy the guys reputation. kamil can defend himself yes i agree but he doesnt even need to defend himself cause he did nothing wrong. im also not rly defending him im just pointing out that you guys destroy someones reputation who got nothing to do with the whole situation

I m not in their clan. I just want to know why he bugs abuse and I'm pretty sure kamil wasnt not in game. Coz he must told him to dont do that.

2 minutes ago, O M E G A said:

I m not in their clan. I just want to know why he bugs abuse and I'm pretty sure kamil wasnt not in game. Coz he must told him to dont do that.

ok yes kamil can tell him to stop bug abuse but he cant deny that something like that happens. to make him stop it needs to happen. you dont know for how long he abused this bugg. the videos you see might be all at the same time. it might be only a min or 2. and after that he stopped.