D A R O

What does this mean???????? (RUSEK)

81 posts in this topic

At first we thought it was a BUG, but after seeing some tests on players with that skin we came to the conclusion that it is not a BUG.
but an explanation would be good

Do you want to watch a video with another player in the same area as rusek? why can I go to the same parking lot and burn like bullets if they hurt

25 minutes ago, Glad said:

I've only one explanation, invisible airdrop container at the middle of the parking

AN RESPONSE FROM A MODERATOR - TRY TO BE SERIOUSLY PLEASANT

Just now, Malaguitaz said:

AN RESPONSE FROM A MODERATOR - TRY TO BE SERIOUSLY PLEASANT

I'm not moderator !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i was serious. Happened to me already ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Glad said:

why does it say forum moderator under you're name if you're not a moderator? that's misleading 

Glad

• Former Moderator

Just now, Xander said:

why does it say forum moderator under you're name if you're not a moderator? that's misleading 

Glad

• Former Moderator

FORMER MODERATOR not FORUM cyka

• Haha 1

Just now, Glad said:

FORMER MODERATOR not FORUM cyka

holy crap it does say former sorry for the confusion there is so much bad spelling around here I just assumed it was a typo meaning forum I do apologize

Just now, Xander said:

holy crap it does say former sorry for the confusion there is so much bad spelling around here I just assumed it was a typo meaning forum I do apologize

I'll ask chupa to change it

Invisible airdrop is possible, although, on the mini map there isn't any sign of airdrop (could be allready gone though)

I've had the same, but with zombs; a bunch of zombies trapped inside an invisible airdropcontainer, i could see them, but couldn't hit them.

3 minutes ago, Tawasuda said:

Invisible airdrop is possible, although, on the mini map there isn't any sign of airdrop (could be allready gone though)

I've had the same, but with zombs; a bunch of zombies trapped inside an invisible airdropcontainer, i could see them, but couldn't hit them.

If there was an invisible container ... Why your bullet if they arrive?
No more excuses on that subject, please

1 minute ago, Malaguitaz said:

If there was an invisible container ... Why your bullet if they arrive?
No more excuses on that subject, please

Well, what i described is just only the encounter i had, so this particular situation could be explained differently.

The hitbox of the airdrop is gone, so you can shoot through, but the game itselfs knows there is an airdrop so the damage you deal, is not applied on the person.

Proof for the airdrop theory; it is exactly  the place where an airdrop could spawn.

*NOTE: I'm not saying this situation is caused by the airdrop bug. And besides that, for the opposite opionion; in the last patch we were told that the airdrop bug has been fixed.

glad ( calvo gabacho )

I've only one explanation, invisible airdrop container at the middle of the parking 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flipo contigo , enserio , esa es la escusa barata que das a lo que acabas de ver, pierdes toda la crebilidad asi , claro esta , si te quedaba algo , siempre excusas a los hacks , no se por que sera ...................................

1 minute ago, TheDurruti said:

glad ( calvo gabacho )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flipo contigo , enserio , esa es la escusa barata que das a lo que acabas de ver, pierdes toda la crebilidad asi , claro esta , si te quedaba algo , siempre excusas a los hacks , no se por que sera ...................................

Stop being fucking paranoiac, nobody is having this kind of cheat, everything is explainable by bugs/visual bugs

6 minutes ago, Tawasuda said:

Proof for the airdrop theory; it is exactly  the place where an airdrop could spawn.

That's why i said this. And mods will answer the same thing anyway .

But yeah dont take glad seriously like always erckDab

• Sad 1