D A R O

What does this mean???????? (RUSEK)

81 posts in this topic

Just now, Glad said:

That's why i said this. And mods will answer the same thing anyway .

But yeah dont take glad seriously like always erckDab

I'm at your side bro<3

These players are just too frustrated to believe it.. :( 

1 minute ago, Tawasuda said:

I'm at your side bro<3

These players are just too frustrated to believe it.. :( 

The day someone will come with a godmod in front of me (not a dev ofc) , I will post nudes pic in here.

5 minutes ago, Glad said:

The day someone will come with a godmod in front of me (not a dev ofc) , I will post nudes pic in here.

Yeah, only in minecraft something like that is possible.

I'm following this content thoughKappa

Just now, 爪人方七丹 said:

i can release these pics now if u want Kappa

U sweared u will keep them private erckDab

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Glad said:

I've only one explanation, invisible airdrop container at the middle of the parking

DO YOU THINK THAT AT THIS TIME ALSO HAD A MAGICAL CONTAINER THAT PROTECTED IT?

38 minutes ago, POLLITO said:

DO YOU THINK THAT AT THIS TIME ALSO HAD A MAGICAL CONTAINER THAT PROTECTED IT?

I do still think yes xD

7 hours ago, blueyy said:

i hope he has godmode and that he dicks on you all, you have 10 guys in that server, you are the ones who kill the game

bro they have got only 10, normally they have got 10+, this is huge clan...

20 hours ago, Glad said:

I've only one explanation, invisible airdrop container at the middle of the parking

I was thinking about that and if there was invisible aidrop container how RUSEK kil one of that massive clan ? 

34 minutes ago, sid21 said:

I was thinking about that and if there was invisible aidrop container how RUSEK kil one of that massive clan ? 

Because he knew the position of the airdrop and knew where to pick ?

Or even other suggestion maybe the airdrop was still on his screen , that would explain why rusek isn't shooting the guy supposed to be in the open on the second clip

1 hour ago, lasergurke said:

(TEAM DE KAMIL NBA MOD) es eso todo lo que te importa. el tipo es parte del clan kamils wow. tu solo quieres dañar la reputación de Kamil.

I do not care if it is kamil or is the same DONALD TRUMP, just look for Mod to pronounce and that an explanation to by no hits from any position. Even before my team redeems it completely from the entrance to the parking lot I was already being attacked by a mauser and atampoco received impacts.
if it were an invisible contender, it is good that in x zone he does not receive impacts but if he does not receive impacts by an imvisible wall he could not give impact to the other players. but the truth is that from the entrance to the parkin he could do harm to others but could not take damage. and when he was surrounded, he did not receive damage from any angle. and also mention that your opinion is not neutral since on the bridge after I assimilate miraya and give continuity mate to gizmoo and when I look back I also went back to kill you needed a rusek to be able to kill me. I mean that you are part of the conflict and your opinion is clearly partial.

1 minute ago, POLLITO said:

I do not care if it is kamil or is the same DONALD TRUMP, just look for Mod to pronounce and that an explanation to by no hits from any position. Even before my team redeems it completely from the entrance to the parking lot I was already being attacked by a mauser and atampoco received impacts.
if it were an invisible contender, it is good that in x zone he does not receive impacts but if he does not receive impacts by an imvisible wall he could not give impact to the other players. but the truth is that from the entrance to the parkin he could do harm to others but could not take damage. and when he was surrounded, he did not receive damage from any angle. and also mention that your opinion is not neutral since on the bridge after I assimilate miraya and give continuity mate to gizmoo and when I look back I also went back to kill you needed a rusek to be able to kill me. I mean that you are part of the conflict and your opinion is clearly partial.

This is a very 'unique' issue and we are looking into it. I can 100% guarantee it's not a cheat as that is simply impossible, even with cheats. This is not the first time it happens and we are investigating exactly why that could be happening. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

This is a very 'unique' issue and we are looking into it. I can 100% guarantee it's not a cheat as that is simply impossible, even with cheats. This is not the first time it happens and we are investigating exactly why that could be happening. 

The hero we need<3

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

it's happend me once