camy

Loot Map

Does anyone have a custom map they've made with all the loot spawns marked? There used to be tonnes, but I haven't seen one since the loot change a few months ago :( 

I'll happily give 500k GD to whoever gives me the best V1 map :D 

[Not of Ridgeway/NORAD!]

Edited by camy

8 minutes ago, camy said:

I'll happily give 500k GD to whoever gives me the best V1 map :D 

So if i give you a picture of the map showing ridgeway you will give me 500k GD

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

So if i give you a picture of the map showing ridgeway you will give me 500k GD

I'm not really looking for ridgeway, I should've said in the post :P 

Your taking away what the game is all about!!!! go loot, find items...thats the best part finding that rare item. Loot is so abundant in this game there is no need for a map. Hit Lone tree, you can get skin boxes, snipers and all kinds of gear, lootable in 3-4 min a run and just hope servers.

Officer Ice 9

55 minutes ago, Ice 9 said:

Your taking away what the game is all about!!!! go loot, find items...thats the best part finding that rare item. Loot is so abundant in this game there is no need for a map. Hit Lone tree, you can get skin boxes, snipers and all kinds of gear, lootable in 3-4 min a run and just hope servers.

Officer Ice 9

Doing the same thing since WarZ on the same map, it gets boring and repetitive, I'd understand for new players it would be fun - maybe it would for me too if there was a new map to play on :D.

13 hours ago, camy said:

Doing the same thing since WarZ on the same map, it gets boring and repetitive, I'd understand for new players it would be fun - maybe it would for me too if there was a new map to play on :D.

ya i get it...i been playing along time too...i have a ton of stuff, i dont need to loot anymore, but still fun to run around and kill Zombies once and a while.

8 hours ago, Ice 9 said:

ya i get it...i been playing along time too...i have a ton of stuff, i dont need to loot anymore, but still fun to run around and kill Zombies once and a while.

So I guess you will like our Survival mode ! 

13 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

So I guess you will like our Survival mode ! 

dam right,,,,i stream daily. Now if i can get my shield and streamer tag id be set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!