Sven

Patch Notes - 2017/10/27

63 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Hope you all like the patch! :D

just a small question to you Svena I read somewhere recently ( I can't find the exact thread you posted in ) but you said zombies will wear pumpkins AND witch hats and so far all I see is regular zombies and zombies with pumpkins are there no witch hats on zombies? I was curious if my patch was corrupt or something was wrong, did you just not put the witch hats in? I want to make sure I have the most up to date patch for my game, thank you.

edit:// I found it, it's at this link http://playnewz.com/event/  at the top of the graphic it says zombies will have pumpkin and witch hats 

Edited by Xander

5 hours ago, AlexPVO said:

Ok, patch looks nice, one quetion: what about ACOG?

I actually tried to fix that, it wok red, but caused other things to fuck up so for now didn't put it live. still working on it.

On 10/29/2017 at 3:55 PM, AlexPVO said:

Ok, still waiting)

Yep! No worries! :) We're working on finding a solution! :)

When you guys said you fixed a missplaced spawn in parkerville (campos city) you just removed it or you placed to somewhere else. parkerville and campos are far from eachother

Just a heads up to everyone where I wrote this earlier:

Dear Players,

Sorry to inform you that the "Halloween Tactical Shield" can and will not be released. We've had some issues related to this item and at it's current state it can't be released for public. Our excuses.

Best Regards,

Sven

? Check out this awesome "Halloween Week" weekend spotlight! Keep in mind that the DOUBLE XP and the DOUBLE GD events are starting THIS WEEKEND! Here's exact info:

? DOUBLE GD - Start: November 4, 12:00 PM (UTC+1) End: November 5, 12:00 PM (UTC+1)
? DOUBLE XP - Start: November 5, 12:00 PM (UTC+1) End: November 6, 12:00 PM (UTC+1)

For more info: http://playnewz.com/event/ Have a nice weekend! ??☺️ 

AqRJA7P.png

Hi,

I posted screenshoot last Wednesday, and as I read and I see that there is a lot of owner of "Scythe", I just wonder if it's normal that I have not received it yet ?

best regards Vid3L