Just now, Havi said:

I'm a big fan of yours. 

Can't wait to play tomorrow!

Great patch ja ja ja

I never said great patch in my all life cyka

Edited by Glad
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, linvus said:

Huge patch and no fix for the Vard area. One more month of players glitching out of map

Have you reported on our forums what's the issue here exactly? ;)

Please make survival harder. not easier. Why no zombies at start of br : ( we make fun of those pansies that play other battle royale games because they don't have to worry about zombies. It's a zombie game. i have played at last count 600 or so games of. Don't nerf Zombies in BR : (       thank you guys for everything else though and i can't wait for the new map and the spooky sounds!!! drown us in ambiance!!!! : D Thanks !!! cant wait to hear the new sounds either. i am so glad yall aint ignoring that aspect of the game. is really exciting!!

burning building 0o0o0o i didnt see that !! sweet

1 minute ago, Ice 9 said:

So excited to see this patch, the burning building with smoke looked freaking insane!!!!!! 

Question: you mention weapon decay....but no way to repair it? I hope this isnt for Survival, hard enough to get good guns.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Ice 9 said:

Question: you mention weapon decay....but no way to repair it? I hope this isnt for Survival, hard enough to get good guns.

Nobody wants decay... makes game tedious, especially for survival when loot is few and far between.  Plus now GI's are going to look like a mess if they don't stack.