Sign in to follow this  
Darioxix

Still no lockers

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Darioxix said:

It has been a month or more, and nothing on lockers. Could you all please put a locker or something similar to it ingame?

there is cars spawning at allmost every place all the time. you can stash easily dude :) there is so so many cars...

no offense but adding lockers to survival would be the worst move for the following reasons:

1. imagine a guy placing a locker on a roof and sniping you down...then if you get close he stashes it?

2. your going to have lockers littering the entire map, which may affect loading time not to mention just doesnt look good for game movement and flow.

3. and for me the worst one......people using lockers as a shield that wont break!!!! the most OP item in game. 

adding lockers to survival would be a really bad move in my eyes.

Ice 9

• Love 3

16 hours ago, Ice 9 said:

no offense but adding lockers to survival would be the worst move for the following reasons:

1. imagine a guy placing a locker on a roof and sniping you down...then if you get close he stashes it?

2. your going to have lockers littering the entire map, which may affect loading time not to mention just doesnt look good for game movement and flow.

3. and for me the worst one......people using lockers as a shield that wont break!!!! the most OP item in game. 

Ice 9

+1 

On 10/26/2017 at 11:10 AM, Ice 9 said:

Ice 9

Im not necessarily asking for Personal Lockers. But more of something of a  stash bag. Maybe a Stash bag like in Deadz. That would solve your 2nd and 3rd problem. And for your first problem, it could be easily solved with making the Lockers(stashbags) really rare.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, l_miss_sunshine said:

there is cars spawning at allmost every place all the time. you can stash easily dude :) there is so so many cars...

Like this post says... there are a ton of cars spawning in locations all over the map making lockers detrimental to the overall idea of Survival. Besides, Ice9 makes very valid points. Plus, adding lockers would make Survival just like any other PvP server.

Survival is good without lockers... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

Edited by CampersRUs

On 26/10/2017 at 2:02 AM, Darioxix said:

It has been a month or more, and nothing on lockers. Could you all please put a locker or something similar to it ingame?

Just watch the last Q&A they talked about making small lockers (to avoid using them as shields)

Maybe allow a small locker that must be placed outside of a town and limit it to one per account.  This would satisfy the farmers who are constantly making safe zone runs. 

The increase in car spawns have certainly improved this.

Edited by drekati

On 26.10.2017 at 6:10 PM, Ice 9 said:

Ice 9

100% agree with you,  locker not a good idea, yesterday in 4 hours i loot 3 metal gear for locker, so much loockers and mode (survival)  be not interesting !!

Edited by iKaraman

On 10/28/2017 at 9:44 AM, Glad said:

Just watch the last Q&A they talked about making small lockers (to avoid using them as shields)

ok so that is great the locker is small.....still not going to stop someone from camping a roof and stashing snipers. But time will tell at this point. If they made it so that you could not place them in towns then ok.

Just now, Ice 9 said:

ok so that is great the locker is small.....still not going to stop someone from camping a roof and stashing snipers. But time will tell at this point. If they made it so that you could not place them in towns then ok.

Idk i'm not playing survival 4Head

@Pac'

2 minutes ago, Glad said:

@Pac'

Hey Glad, i play survival daily. Snipers are so rare that people dont really bring them out for fear of losing them, i know for a fact that once you can place a locker on 5 story perch in Campos, the snipers will be out and as soon as they in trouble will stash. I seen it in the past with ISS.

29 minutes ago, Glad said:

@Pac'

Why spamming survival section with useless posts then lol.

24 minutes ago, Ice 9 said:

Hey Glad, i play survival daily. Snipers are so rare that people dont really bring them out for fear of losing them, i know for a fact that once you can place a locker on 5 story perch in Campos, the snipers will be out and as soon as they in trouble will stash. I seen it in the past with ISS.

You guys haven't even tried them and already speculate about how it's going to go. The locker is really small and cannot be used as a shield. Also we're planning to add cooldown on accesing it. For example to access it after typing in the code you'll wait 5/10 seconds :)

6 minutes ago, Pac' said:

Why spamming survival section with useless posts then lol.

maybe because someone quoted me and i answered him and forwarded the message to someone who could answer him kurwa

Edited by Glad
  • Love 1

PAC...no offense, been playing the game a long time and this is a forum and this is my opinion from 1000's of hours of game play. no one is arguing the fact it wont be used as a shield, my only worry is the stashing gear issue i have seen in the past. That all my man. PS: your 5-10 sec cool down isnt going to stop someone from stashing a sniper when being pushed. 

On 10/26/2017 at 11:10 AM, Ice 9 said:

Ice 9

Well i hate to say i told you so......but day one we get lockers and boom...campos is full and ps.....you can hide behind it very easy, like the group we fought tonight AKA Russianonfire, donnie brasco and friends. that sat on building for over an hour. Camping is not the issue , its the  lockers that are used as shields.

https://imgur.com/a/BK9Ci

XumD1Sm.jpg