Sign in to follow this  
Rusek

colorado pvp only

game is boring a.f, people are only playing fk useless pvp mapssssssss 

when you want to play clearview like in old times there is no fk way to fight normal clans only lagging th with group of 15++++++++++++++++++

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Rusek said:

when you want to play clearview like in old times there is no fk way to fight normal clans only lagging th with group of 15++++++++++++++++++

play clearv2 Kappa 

3 hours ago, Rusek said:

Other than stating your opinion and complaining - you could've started this thread in a different way where you could explain what your issue is, what your feedback is and what your suggestions are how to improve this certain "issue".

I would have gladly discussed this with you as we are always open for discussions and feedback. Unfortunately there's nothing to discuss about now.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Other than stating your opinion and complaining - you could've started this thread in a different way where you could explain what your issue is, what your feedback is and what your suggestions are how to improve this certain "issue".

I would have gladly discussed this with you as we are always open for discussions and feedback. Unfortunately there's nothing to discuss about now.

Best Regards,

Sven

He means colorado is running simulator with slow gameplay and pvp servers are for fast pvp, there is nothing between  :P

Edited by Glad

6 minutes ago, mrSsTARVATION said:

pvp server are just for macro fanatics with norecoil scripts,healing.shield macros

perfect definition of myself <3

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

yes u cheater pls get ban again omg devs ban glad he is cheater u not see his streams ?!?!?!?!? :o

dont touch my account cyka

• Haha 1