Sign in to follow this  
Versi36

Price Check

Hey. 

I would like to know how much these skins would cost:

Chainsaw Hallowen / Mauser SRG Pink / Imi-Tar Fusion / Large Backpack Fun Edition / Military Backpack Desert / G11 Autumn / M9 Bayonet Autumn / Crossbow Autumn / SVD Autumn / K.Style NVG Autumn / Heavy Armor Autumn / P90 Indy

I'm new here so i don't know the prices. Thanks for all reply. Cheers :)

1 hour ago, Versi36 said:

Hey. 

Chainsaw Hallowen / Mauser SRG Pink / Imi-Tar Fusion / Large Backpack Fun Edition / Military Backpack Desert / G11 Autumn / M9 Bayonet Autumn / Crossbow Autumn / SVD Autumn / K.Style NVG Autumn / Heavy Armor Autumn / P90 Indy

All skins come in Skin Boxes. If you look in the Marketplace under the Skin Box tab, you will see each individual box price. Unfortunately, when you purchase a box, you will get a random skin. You cannot purchase individual skins in the Marketplace. BTW, all the skin boxes are not on sale at the same time. The selection changes from time to time. Skin boxes also spawn within the game at very random locations. Keep an eye open for them. There are also some single unknown skins that can be found around the map and those are less rare than the actual boxes.

With that being said, you can visit any one of the 8 Trading Lounges, (2 per region, NA, SA, Europe, Hong Kong) I'm sure you will see a variety of prices for individual skins from those that are selling them. Some prices will be higher due to the rarity of the particular skin you are looking for. I suspect the autumn skins will be at a premium price since they are relatively new and as of right this moment, are only available when they spawn in the game.

I hope this answers your question adequately enough.

Welcome to the game!!

Good luck, drive a hard bargain, and Have a Nice Day!!!

Edited by CampersRUs

6 hours ago, Versi36 said:

Hey. 

You can also go here to get trading prices on everything.  Most are up to date.

https://infestation.gamepedia.com/Trading_Prices

On 10/14/2017 at 1:27 AM, CampersRUs said:

All skins come in Skin Boxes. If you look in the Marketplace under the Skin Box tab, you will see each individual box price. Unfortunately, when you purchase a box, you will get a random skin. You cannot purchase individual skins in the Marketplace. BTW, all the skin boxes are not on sale at the same time. The selection changes from time to time. Skin boxes also spawn within the game at very random locations. Keep an eye open for them. There are also some single unknown skins that can be found around the map and those are less rare than the actual boxes.

With that being said, you can visit any one of the 8 Trading Lounges, (2 per region, NA, SA, Europe, Hong Kong) I'm sure you will see a variety of prices for individual skins from those that are selling them. Some prices will be higher due to the rarity of the particular skin you are looking for. I suspect the autumn skins will be at a premium price since they are relatively new and as of right this moment, are only available when they spawn in the game.

I hope this answers your question adequately enough.

Welcome to the game!!

Good luck, drive a hard bargain, and Have a Nice Day!!!

Well, you can actually buy individual skins from the marketplace, but they are only a few and are selected from the staff. They change like every couple of days, I think.