SeaCrane1

False report

I wanted to clarify, at the advice of the Discord moderator, that I was not going out of bounds on the map. You'll find a video of me going to where I was below.

Chupa has since unbanned me, but I still would like the video to be out there somewhere.

If this was a glitch from a removed invisible wall, please consider this a bug report!

Thank you!

This reminds me of the problems i had xD

People said i used macro to shoot. So me and my friend (who people also said used macro after he started using Honey Badger with full attc like me) made this. As proof.

Good you got unbanned!

45 minutes ago, Shaleh said:

This reminds me of the problems i had xD

People said i used macro to shoot. So me and my friend (who people also said used macro after he started using Honey Badger with full attc like me) made this. As proof.

Good you got unbanned!

this proofs nothing, i am also curious why the twitch clips dont work anymore :^)

2 minutes ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

this proofs nothing, i am also curious why the twitch clips dont work anymore :^)

lol it proofs enough xD Because people dont know how the honeybadger shoot with full att. on, when someone is standing still. Up to 100m its like aimbot. But more than that, or if they move. Not so much xD

And the twitch clips are removed, because people where crying to much.

I was in and tested this with the Mod noskill. And he was amazed. Thats why i showed the clip with him and me at the end.

Edited by Shaleh

2 hours ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

i hope u know that i was never talking about the accuracy of the honey badger, just the way u shoot, in close range u wasnt just holding mb1 it was more like a automatic rapidfire ?

nah  i just click shoot, really trying to aim at the same point (alot of training after killing Alien super zombie xD) . Trust me, i was pretty surprised to see that aim on the clip aswell when i looked at it after. While it happened, i dident think to much of it, because it was the first time i shot at someone standing still (using attachments on HB) like the way i did, so i was like. Alright, this is pretty good. But  after, If i saw something like that, i would think the same. I wish i could shoot like that all the time thou xD

Edited by Shaleh