Sven

Patch Notes - 2017/10/06

61 posts in this topic

Hi there

thanks for the update, it shows that you still thinking about the game (and the players^^).
I havent found the luna backpack or the G11 yet, too bad, my collectorheart want them. :)

About the compass: yes, im one of the persons who wanna it back in the corner. I think its better for the overview.

As i remember: the compass was already there, just on another place ...

The new look for the  Caliwood map is great, i really like it, but there is one downer:

Updated the location the bus stop at the shopping mall. Moved it from the front side of the building to the back side.

Whyyy ?!? The location for the bus stop was perfect ... No happy-happy-joy-joy now :(

Have a nice day

Ecky

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:37 AM, audi4ever said:

4289be7884f998662d7070ebaa66fdbb.png

white on white

Just don't look up at the sky... PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Blue skies, smiling at me... Oh... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

22 hours ago, Ecky said:

About the compass: yes, im one of the persons who wanna it back in the corner. I think its better for the overview.

The problem with it being in the corner with the mini-map is it would disappear when you entered a vehicle. I think it's better where it is.

The weekend is almost over but you can still... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

This Patch. Many players stopped playing.

Because there are many problems.

such as. stale Intermittently,Out of server And more

And I want Map PvP Smallview Come back.

I want you to fix these problems. :)

• Love 1

Gotta love this 'patch'.

First, you say there are new cars... still nowhere to be found.

You say you unskinned all karambits to end confusion for the new players. Fine, where the hell are the skins that you stripped from my karambits? Another promise that is not true. Since you have deemed it necessary, which I don't actually disagree with this, to have only one karambit and they acquire skins for it like other weapons, you fail to produce the skins for the ones I had... Camo, Rainbow, and Valentine. Just more smoke and mirrors?

39 minutes ago, jaojook said:

This Patch. Many players stopped playing.

Because there are many problems.

such as. stale Intermittently,Out of server And more

I want you to fix these problems. :)

I agree with Jaojook. This 'patch' has caused more problems than it's worth. Today alone, I was disconnected 3 times that asked if I was sure I had enough memory to run this game. HAHAHAHAHA What a joke. It's never been an issue before, until this 'patch'.

Also... more food in Survival? Where? I find the same garbage that has been there since you added crafting.

PLEASE!!!! On behalf of all those players that have supported this game and continue to try to play it, STOP ADDING THINGS TILL YOU FULLY TEST IT! BTW... I still haven't received the promised skin for playing Survival in the Beta mode.

One last thing. Stop closing threads before anyone has a chance to add to the conversation... ie: when someone asks a question about some items. Simply having one of you 'mods' answer with something like 'It's rare'. Not a good way to run a forum guys.

I find this more and more difficult to add... Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Thanks 1