Sven

Patch Notes - 2017/10/06

61 posts in this topic

why the update process took so long time to finish?
and also the update being delivered only in small amount, doesn't exceed 100Kbps

and i have 6Mbps internet connection and no activity just for updating newz game patch 10/06/2017

how to solve the updating process that run very2 slow

2 hours ago, restinpeace67 said:

Avoir le même problème avec stashing, gi locker, et lorsque vous transférez des éléments à GI depuis un personnage. L'erreur indique pas assez de mémoire ram, j'ai 16G de RAM, plus que suffisant. Examinez ce problème.

similar 32 GB memory

Great work on the patch - however a few issues with the cars.

1) the new view when driving cars is making it hard to see and drive ( like trying to drive a radio controlled car from far away).  Can you possibly make the view distance from the car closer or adjustable (and a first person view wouldn't be to bad either).

2) zombies are now stopping a vehicle in its tracks much more than before.  You almost have to be a top speed to run over one now.   

Edited by drekati

Please, take off the compass at the top of the screen, it's really anoying or at least give us the option to hide it. It was so much better has it was before

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Footsteps range is far to long and are too loud now.  Plus there are certain floors that still make sounds when sneaking.  (House across from Post Office in Mountain Crest as example.

Sneak/Zoom is no longer working.  I understand adding the sound for just zooming and moving, but sneak/zoom should stay quiet.

Edited by drekati
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Riorte said:

Can't find the new vehicle in the marketplace.

I can't find them either. There are a couple other items that aren't fixed. ie: the weapon flashlight situation. I just was playing and tested it and the same issue I spoke to @ElChupacabra about. The issue of turning the light off and on and having it washout the view with the light being diffused and reflected back at you. The work around works fine, but to say it's fixed when it's not is bogus.

Think about it and... Have a Nice Day!!!B|

This is a great update. I have been playing Infestation since it was WarZ years ago and I love
getting to see it really become something finally. Thanks for a great update!

6 hours ago, bigdickdave said:

So youre gonna add new sub skins and then make it so that you can only use it when youre in the subscriber clan and not on your main? Nice duuuude

thought exactly the same

anr isp can use them as sub skin but our clanskins got removed due to 1 guy selling them xdddd

6 hours ago, Zonrik said:

Please, take off the compass at the top of the screen, it's really anoying or at least give us the option to hide it. It was so much better has it was before

+1 this is so useless, this game doesnt need such things like pubg please dont make this game that casual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no these expression marks arent enough :)

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I can't find them either. There are a couple other items that aren't fixed. ie: the weapon flashlight situation. I just was playing and tested it and the same issue I spoke to @ElChupacabra about. The issue of turning the light off and on and having it washout the view with the light being diffused and reflected back at you. The work around works fine, but to say it's fixed when it's not is bogus.

Think about it and... Have a Nice Day!!!B|

I will check with Sven what could have caused it not to be fixed. Thank you for the feedback. 

10 hours ago, Riorte said:

Can't find the new vehicle in the marketplace.

Yep! Same problem here. I was quite happy when i realized, that there is a Humvee to buy, but i cant find it. :(

p.s. Posting this to show you (Developers) that there is more than 2 having the same problem.

p.s.s. Good update!

Edited by Rautaristi

I'm not good at english, but.. what does it means?    

Survival Updates:

LOOT UPDATES:

• Overall component item spawns have been decreased.

10 hours ago, b4n6dw1 said:

why the update process took so long time to finish?
and also the update being delivered only in small amount, doesn't exceed 100Kbps

and i have 6Mbps internet connection and no activity just for updating newz game patch 10/06/2017

how to solve the updating process that run very2 slow

p22aAhZ.png

This is why its taking long. Its 400 mb :P

3 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

I will check with Sven what could have caused it not to be fixed. Thank you for the feedback. 

You are quite welcome. Have a Nice Day!!! B|