Saul Goodman

PVP Server idea

So imagine this.

PVP servers stay as they are,you got Rocky,small,Cliffside,Spring etc,Nothing changes there.

But,What about 1 or maybe 2 additional servers added to the PVP mode where its set loadouts you can take in for one week then it rotates to another the week later so for example.

• Week 1 - Shotguns only 
  • Week 2 - Mosin Only
  • Week 3 - Pistols only
  • Week 4 - Gruger rifle only
  • Week 5 - AK47 Only
  • and so on...random loadouts.

Maybe not everyone's cup of tea,but nothing forcing you to play it..just additional gameplay modes never hurt anyone right?

I actually enjoy the warmup mode just before starting BR i like that you get a varied/random loadout to play with,Id play this all the time if you gained rep on it and it was an actual game mode not just the warmup for BR.

Edited by Saul Goodman

maann... i liked this idea !!! a map with different loadouts randomly, pistols only, ar only, (melee only), sounds good !! i would play this !

• Love 1

The idea about the PvP maps is kind of interesting.

And the BR lobby Warmup is something we have previously discussed as a possible future warmup mode (instead of the current one), but with the difference you pick your load out. 

However, WARMUP, since there is no risk of losing anything, is something we will not make reputation-able. 

• Love 1

15 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

The idea about the PvP maps is kind of interesting.

And the BR lobby Warmup is something we have previously discussed as a possible future warmup mode (instead of the current one), but with the difference you pick your load out. 

However, WARMUP, since there is no risk of losing anything, is something we will not make reputation-able. 

Yeah,i like the PVP Maps as its insta PVP but whats boring is everyone just uses the best gear constantly,There really isnt any variations in PVP so get a bit boring fast.

Like nobody uses any other gun than Sig/Imi,Aug,Famas and snipers..all the other guns are not used.

Edited by Saul Goodman