Sign in to follow this  
Ecky

Personal Locker, GI Access Locker,

Hi there,

You can plant a  Personal Locker (PL) and pick it up again, a GI-Locker (GI) not.

A PL will despawn after some time, how much time excatly? Days, weeks, month, years?
Can you pick up the PL with stuff in it?
How much space does a PL have? Unlimited?
If you have two PL and place something in one, can you see the stuff in the other or are they independent?

What happens to a GI that i plant on a privat server, can i see him in the open world to?

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day
Ecky

5 hours ago, Ecky said:

Hi there,

You can plant a  Personal Locker (PL) and pick it up again, a GI-Locker (GI) not.

A PL will despawn after some time, how much time excatly? Days, weeks, month, years?
Can you pick up the PL with stuff in it?
How much space does a PL have? Unlimited?
If you have two PL and place something in one, can you see the stuff in the other or are they independent?

What happens to a GI that i plant on a privat server, can i see him in the open world to?

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day
Ecky

1: Yes you cant pick up GI lockers again, thats just the way it is. So they have a value in this game, would be to OP to have a move-able Inst stash GI everywhere also.

2: A personal locker used to despawn if not touched at all from the owner in a few months. Cant remember if they changed it to 3 months. But was something like that.

3: Personal Locker has to be empty to pick up ofcourse.

4: Personal Lockers dosent have unlimited space. Cant remember how much space (never use them so)

5: They are independant ofcourse. Its 1 item, not a GI locker.

6: You can see it in that server only.

Edited by Shaleh
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Shaleh said:

1: Yes you cant pick up GI lockers again, thats just the way it is. So they have a value in this game, would be to OP to have a move-able Inst stash GI everywhere also.

2: A personal locker used to despawn if not touched at all from the owner in a few months. Cant remember if they changed it to 3 months. But was something like that.

3: Personal Locker has to be empty to pick up ofcourse.

4: Personal Lockers dosent have unlimited space. Cant remember how much space (never use them so)

5: They are independant ofcourse. Its 1 item, not a GI locker.

6: You can see it in that server only.

• Thanks 1

Hi there,

im Ecky the gravedigger, digging up my own thread. ^^

I have one more question:

If i have a privat server and plant a GI-Locker, will it be there if i pay some days not.

Like: One week payed, 2 days not, payed one week again. Gone or not?

[Edit] What happens if i change the map, with or without "paying-gap"?

Thanks in advance

Ecky (still digging ^^)

Edited by Ecky

On 21/10/2017 at 9:56 AM, Ecky said:

Hi there,

im Ecky the gravedigger, digging up my own thread. ^^

I have one more question:

If i have a privat server and plant a GI-Locker, will it be there if i pay some days not.

Like: One week payed, 2 days not, payed one week again. Gone or not?

[Edit] What happens if i change the map, with or without "paying-gap"?

Thanks in advance

Ecky (still digging ^^)

I think yes, I dont know from where I heard that if you pay your same server you will have the same 'stuff' (lockers,etc...)