Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Weapon Bipods

Adding a weapon(s) bipod to greatly reduce recoil and sway while aiming a weapon would come in good use during PvP. I personally think adding one universal bipod for all weapons that attaches at the barrel which decreases recoil and sway by a minimal amount, and adding a selective bipod like the Atlas Bipod for weapons that use a rail system and would decrease recoil and sway greatly. I would find these bipods useful when a player is crouched near a low wall or while a player is laying prone on a flat area. I would also suggest that a universal is more common over said Atlas Bipod, due to the Atlas Bipod being better than a Universal Bipod.

Atlas - http://prntscr.com/fiktki

Universal - http://prntscr.com/fikuz5

Edited by Jake

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Adding a weapon(s) bipod to greatly reduce recoil and sway while aiming a weapon would come in good use during PvP. I personally think adding one universal bipod for all weapons that attaches at the barrel which decreases recoil and sway by a minimal amount, and adding a selective bipod like the Atlas Bipod for weapons that use a rail system. I would find these bipods useful when a player is crouched near a low wall or while a player is laying prone on a flat area. latest?cb=20140221003805Bipods_Deben_DB2200.png

Good idea, but I don't think NewZ is the right game for such an attatchment

The way this game's mechanics work, this wouldn't be very useful, IMPO. You see, bipods are great for sharpshooters, camping and bipods would only work if you're laying down. How many people you know who actually lay down to shoot with snipers. 

For me at least, i lay down about every time because i am so used to other games where when you lay down it decreases recoil and sway just by laying down.

1 hour ago, Jake said:

For me at least, i lay down about every time because i am so used to other games where when you lay down it decreases recoil and sway just by laying down.

The only thing that happends when you lay down in this game is that you become an easy target.

1 minute ago, Circuleer said:

The only thing that happends when you lay down in this game is that you become an easy target.

I've leaned it's all run and gun.. lol

upubE2.gif 

5 hours ago, Jake said:

But most of people who are pvping, never lay down to shot in this game :/ 

On 6/11/2017 at 9:24 PM, ElChupacabra said:

The way this game's mechanics work, this wouldn't be very useful, IMPO. You see, bipods are great for sharpshooters, camping and bipods would only work if you're laying down. How many people you know who actually lay down to shoot with snipers. 

Now that i think of it, would this work in Survival game mode at all?