Zack_Batcountry

Wondering if anyone would be interested in a 3 faction semi Rp server

3 posts in this topic

I remember back when infestation came out I played on a server with 3 factions reached owned a chunck of the map or town certain. Areas were PvP like NATO air force , boulder ,Glenwood springs ridgeway airport etc  but the faction controlled areas were PVE unless you were part of an enemy faction. Each faction controlled a small area their was a bandit faction who would Kos regardless of faction Or area .The survivors witch was a starter faction who was just tryn to survive ,The remnants of the military witch was filled of admins/law keepers . I would like to set up something similar if enough ppl like the idea ideally I would go for 5 factions  bandit ,survivor , admin,and two waring factions lemmie know what u guys think steam name is Zack_Batcountry

I would be interested in that.  I've been scanning the forum tonight actually looking for something like this.  I sent you a message on Steam.  If you are still interested send me a message on there and maybe we can get that going.

I remember this back when WarZ first came out with private servers, loved it then, love the idea now, once my clan gets up and rolling for NewZ im sure we will be interested in joining.