Zack_Batcountry

Wondering if anyone would be interested in a 3 faction semi Rp server

I remember back when infestation came out I played on a server with 3 factions reached owned a chunck of the map or town certain. Areas were PvP like NATO air force , boulder ,Glenwood springs ridgeway airport etc  but the faction controlled areas were PVE unless you were part of an enemy faction. Each faction controlled a small area their was a bandit faction who would Kos regardless of faction Or area .The survivors witch was a starter faction who was just tryn to survive ,The remnants of the military witch was filled of admins/law keepers . I would like to set up something similar if enough ppl like the idea ideally I would go for 5 factions  bandit ,survivor , admin,and two waring factions lemmie know what u guys think steam name is Zack_Batcountry

I would be interested in that.  I've been scanning the forum tonight actually looking for something like this.  I sent you a message on Steam.  If you are still interested send me a message on there and maybe we can get that going.