Sven

Zombie Killer Bus (New Vehicle)

I'm all for new vehicles. Might I suggest either a halftrack or a tank with a mounted machinegun?

All in all, It would be great if I could actually see the great videos you all post. For some reason I cannot.

Have a Nice Day!!!   B|

On 9/16/2017 at 7:31 PM, DemonicDragon said:

Next Vehicle UAZ with a working Pkm ontop of it :o Kappa

I guess we could add something like that LUL 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, dertisch said:

is it realy that fast?

Hey dertisch,

This was pure to test the vehicle and show it to you guys. On release, we will probably change some of the vehicle statistics.

We just have to balance it properly since you can transport a lot of people in it.

4 hours ago, Havi said:

Hey dertisch,

This was pure to test the vehicle and show it to you guys. On release, we will probably change some of the vehicle statistics.

We just have to balance it properly since you can transport a lot of people in it.

ohhh okay okay :D:D , 

i thought swedish buses are faster than normal buses Kappa 

1 hour ago, 135814n said:

I hope it is easier to get in than the APC totally useless vehicle IMO why have a vehicle you cant get into entry should be at the rear doors not the side !!

Anyone that has any experience with the APC knows that the entrance is through the TOP not the side or the back. Same way you enter a tank.

Have a Nice Day!! B|

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

18 hours ago, 135814n said:

Anyone that has any experience with the APC knows that the entrance is through the TOP not the side or the back. Same way you enter a tank.

Well my only APC experiences were in the back of a M113  and a Spartan which both had F**king big rear doors even the Warriors across the road have rear doors, no point in having the grunts climbing out the top and getting shot. Plenty of experience in the Tanks which are easy to mount and enter, just thought it would be nice to have vehicles in game you could get in and out of with ease.

On 9/21/2017 at 0:40 PM, 135814n said:

Great to see another vehicle, now how about you create some working fuel stations around the map 

There is already! Or do you mean so that you can go there to refuel your car? haha

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bravodog said:

Sure I could see it now a zombie come out in a petrol uniform grunting premium or unleaded lol

You obviously have never been to a UK service station we already have them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AfYnE said:

Next is a motorcycle ? :D

I'd love to see players buzzing around on either a bicycle or a skateboard!!!

And for the gas stations, how about you also create a Gomer Pyle character that comes out and pumps your gas, checks your oil, and cleans your windows.

Wait for it.... Wait for it.... you know it's coming...

Have a Nice Day!! B|

• Love 1

Can you buy These and find These and if yes, The Humvee Need to be rare (Like a Chance from 1/5000 from a Super Zombie) Just in my Opinion. And whit the motorcycle the Problem would be, how do they use the Hitbox, cuz normally u can easily shot someone up while he's riding a bike.