Sign in to follow this  
爪人方七丹

please remove shotguns from mixed

9 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

I mean... It is a gun nonetheless. It's all-guns-allowed servers. If we remove that, soon you will ask us to remove LMG, then SMG, then DMR, and soon it will only be ARs... 

nah, shotgun frustrates so much i have nothing against smgs etc

On 9/13/2017 at 10:18 PM, ElChupacabra said:

I mean... It is a gun nonetheless. It's all-guns-allowed servers. If we remove that, soon you will ask us to remove LMG, then SMG, then DMR, and soon it will only be ARs... 

im happy with it only being ARs

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

Then you join AR only servers. 

ar mostly low popped or even empty, funniest thing: these bambis, waiting in post and not doing any steps by walking with capslock, will never ever pay money into your game, but they annoy everyone else, therefore and many other reasons such as dying behind shields everytime which didnt happen half a year ago, people quit, the game. just remove this birdbrained gun x.x

Edited by 爪人方七丹
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

ar mostly low popped or even empty, funniest thing: these bambis, waiting in post and not doing any steps by walking with capslock, will never ever pay money into your game, but they annoy everyone else, therefore and many other reasons such as dying behind shields everytime which didnt happen half a year ago, people quit, the game. just remove this birdbrained gun x.x

That's exactly my point. You want to force people to play with ARs when they don't want to. You should know by now that's not our philosophy. We want to let people be free to choose what they want to play.