Sign in to follow this  
drgonbattle

Please make Planes / Helis / tanks / cars !

Please if u want to improve the game u should understand us !

we want new cars new guns almost every week / mouch. there is a video and in this video there are cars / tanks / helicopther / planes and alot of more so please use the same thing 

then eveyone can able to spend more 500 $ for this game ! please understand us we want new items ! and alot of fun, so please respect us i am very thank u if u will look it very care thanks u very much : )

I can't see the benefit of adding more vehicles especially helicopters, Do you just want tanks to run over the zombies so you are protected ? There are enough problems with the cars at present.......

• Love 1

Helicopters would be cool for transportation for example.

But, no, sorry. We are not going to add such vehicles to Infestation. It just doesn't fit with the style of the game.

Nice video by the way B|

36 minutes ago, Havi said:

Helicopters would be cool for transportation for example.

But, no, sorry. We are not going to add such vehicles to Infestation. It just doesn't fit with the style of the game.

Nice video by the way B|

why wouldn't it fit the style of the game ? tanks and helicopters on premium servers would be freaking awesome lol.

22 minutes ago, Drekas said:

why wouldn't it fit the style of the game ? tanks and helicopters on premium servers would be freaking awesome lol.

I mean, yeah it would be f*king awesome. But why would we add tanks and helicopters if the current car system isn't even working properly. This engine is just not made for vehicles - Infestation adding cars was probably the worst idea to do ever. We can do it, but players would preferably have us spend our time on other things.

13 hours ago, Svena69 said:

I mean, yeah it would be f*king awesome. But why would we add tanks and helicopters if the current car system isn't even working properly. This engine is just not made for vehicles - Infestation adding cars was probably the worst idea to do ever. We can do it, but players would preferably have us spend our time on other things.

I'm not saying you have to do it now, cars are pretty much fixed right now i'm not having any problems tbh. I meant it for the future; ofc there are more things to take care of now.

21 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

I personally don't see those vehicles being useful in the game except for killing the PvP atmosphere, as cars did back in I:SS. 

That's why i said premium servers only. The only thing you can get out of premium servers is vehicles PvP, but right now they are all dead. The only time they were popping was when premium was free for everyone, maybe they need a little bit of love don't you think ?

18 minutes ago, Drekas said:

That's why i said premium servers only. The only thing you can get out of premium servers is vehicles PvP, but right now they are all dead. The only time they were popping was when premium was free for everyone, maybe they need a little bit of love don't you think ?

K, but like they've said the game engine wasn't built for car and can barely handle what cars there are as of right now. If more vehicle like such stated above where added, look forward to server crashes, alot of bugs, ect. ect... And i doubt the Dev's would make a new game engine just so it can support vehicles.

giphy.gif 

Edited by Jake

This just isn't game for that stuff. This game is for fast paced pvp. 

Also not for survival, I know they are working on a mode for that but it will never be the leading mode for this game.

27 minutes ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

I like it, but hell no, it doesnt fit with the "Survival" aspect of the game, and would destroy the PvP aspect for sure. 

Right, With those vehicle this game would be like ARMAlll xD 

ZgMNXpS.gif 

Edited by Jake