ashe

rant and some ideas

tbh I really dont think they are trying to continue this game, they made money on the big steam hype, it died down, and they are just gonna let to roll out into the sunset tbh, I wish they would sell the game to a company with some ambition to continue developing the game and bring in more players so the game can be warz again. but i mean its been 5+ years now warz is reallllllllly just reached its end i think.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Bishhh said:

tbh I really dont think they are trying to continue this game, they made money on the big steam hype, it died down, and they are just gonna let to roll out into the sunset tbh, I wish they would sell the game to a company with some ambition to continue developing the game and bring in more players so the game can be warz again. but i mean its been 5+ years now warz is reallllllllly just reached its end i think.

realistically, it's always been dead, and at this point, nothing will persuade them to develop new content without some type of additional capital. the least I can do is try to convince them to change the maps around to get some type of enjoyment from this

you can only imagine how amazing this game would be if it were maintained by a company who cares

2 hours ago, ashe said:

realistically, it's always been dead, and at this point, nothing will persuade them to develop new content without some type of additional capital. the least I can do is try to convince them to change the maps around to get some type of enjoyment from this

you can only imagine how amazing this game would be if it were maintained by a company who cares

yeah I know they are just humans too, and I have never developed a game so I can't try to tell them how to develop there game, but it does suck sometimes when i think "man i wish warz/infestation was still a thriving game"

i feel what you're saying though man.

• Love 1

16 hours ago, ashe said:

so basically, the administrators felt that it was necessary to spend their "valuable" time on a launcher that retains absolutely zero relevance to anyone or anything

Actually the launcher is the first image you get from the game so I'm not really agree with your point, also only fred worked on it, so others devs continued working on another stuff at the same time + this patch was just a small one because of the 1 week holiday from devs (Gamescom). 

I'm pretty sure Fred was also working on some other stuff at the same time he was reworking the launcher I wouldn't blame him for that.

For the rest of your post i'm totally agree, there's 2 types of game:

• The game which stay one year and get a new version each year (ex: cod, bf ...)
  • The game which stay "forever" (ex: iss, h1z1 ...)

So in our case ISS/NewZ is basically the same game since nearly 5 years, 5 years playing the same game make it becoming boring. So now here is the question how to make it less boring for veteran player ? There is only one answer to this question: ADDING NEW CONTENTS , it can be skins, it can be zombies, it can be buildings, it can weapons/armors, it can be characters, it can be EVERYTHING ! BUT it has to be regular and not fucking each 6 patches.

90% of decisions from the staff team were good but always released 6 months late, sadly once a player left he hardly comeback. Old players left because game is always the same and new players dont stay because it's not fun for them. I'm not coming here with magic suggestions I'm just saying that Sven and Silent should work together to offer each patch new contents. Without wanted to blame Silent I haven't saw any mapping skills from him since the rework of Springvalley (months ago) , I'm not counting the Colorado map from survival (only loot placing) and the rework of San Pavel (kinda copy paste from ISS).

Going back to the main topic, yah +1 for what u said

Edited by Glad
  • Love 1