kazmightONFIRE

Official European Tournament! (September-October)

5 minutes ago, 爪人方七丹 said:

So this is simple; only players from Europe and Turkey can join this tournament.

i guess everything said lul

try telling that to the admins of the SA event, they allowed many EU players and NA ones to play in a SA event lel

2 minutes ago, blueyy said:

try telling that to the admins of the SA event, they allowed many EU players and NA ones to play in a SA event lel

Where did we allow EU players? We allowed few NA players because there is way less players/teams in SA. 

Just now, kazmightONFIRE said:

Where did we allowed EU players? We allowed few NA players because there is way less players/teams in SA. 

so why not allow a few NA players in the EU event oo? only makes it fair but gl to the teams that got accepted!

Just now, blueyy said:

so why not allow a few NA players in the EU event oo? only makes it fair but gl to the teams that got accepted!

Because we have already too much clans which are full EU players here for that tournament.

• Love 1

On 4.9.2017 at 8:10 PM, Steff_Inked said:

GENERAL INFO:

TEAM (or team name):  

BIXA

Germany
TEAM CONTACT INFO:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126776337/

PLAYERS:

Player 1: Playoff ( BIXA Aimbot )
Player 2: Steff_Inked ( BIXA Stoner)
Player 3: Hour12 ( BIXA Hour12)
Player 4:
Glad
Player 5: BananaJoe
(Add here all your reserves.)

None

erckDab How did i get there Kappa Iam ready to lose and watch my career of a NewZ Player to go downhill.

29 minutes ago, NAJENDA said:

187k  (Turkish team) vs CMSF.

This guys (the turkish) are lagging so hard, you should watch one of the montage of Bestsmoke... and also macroing xD

KappaKappaKappaKappa 

Man to be honest , Im Turkish and I have 46 ping on Europe. Turkish people arent lagging.

• Haha 1

Already 2 matches planned ! For the other teams please let me know as soon as possible so we can organize everything.

SOAC vs The Saviors : 23th September at 8 PM (UTC+2)

CMSF vs 187K: 23th September at 7 PM (UTC+2)

21706018_1571704982890488_1347182852_o.thumb.png.5dce1a31b48aa69739661921fb3e6bcc.png

• Thanks 1