MalditoSM

How about changing the name of the game?

26 posts in this topic

I am just about all for this. This game is becoming more and more of a total cheater's paradise bullshit game! I was just killed on a PVE server by another player and when I contacted support to find out how and why, the answer I got was appalling. Evidently the private server owners can at their will change the game settings to PVP at any time during the game and in doing so suddenly have the ability to kill all the other players playing. This is bullshit! A PVE server should be PVE and a PVP server be PVP. Period. Allowing the server owner options to change the rules mid game without other players knowing is allowing them to cheat! I have never had any trouble like this until tonight on servers but this was enough to seriously make me reconsider playing this game all together. Server owners should be allowed to choose PVE or PVP each time they start their server up,  but NOT allowed to switch during game play! It's Ok though since support does not seem to care I really am at a point where I no longer care either. Word of mouth can go along way, and I have LOTS of gaming friends....

• Love 1

It fits with the way this whole game is being ran Katryna, support not helping doesn't shock me at all. I tried to add a new acct and got zero help when It didnt work. I deleted the game. SOOO...aparently I am in limbo. Not a player officially and not able to delete this profile either. They are going to sit back and watch their numbers fall, and in the end wonder why!  

• Love 1

Good point DNI_Adrian. Good point. I used to enjoy this game but lately even with all the improvements they have made it still keeps falling short. I look at it this way; I found this game when I was looking for something cool to play, and I most certainly can find another game just as good if not better with FAR less cheaters and a support team that really cares about it's players.

• Love 1

Funny how there is always something new coming around the corner!  I was looking for a free game to play when I found this one and there are tons more where this came from. Lack of customer support can be a game changer parden my pun. You aren't the only one complaining about being killed by a player on a PVE board BC Server owners are ALLOWED to CHEAT and SWITCH from PVE to PVP without players being notified or protected long enough to log out. Do you have Steam?? Go check out the forums there.... you will find you are not alone!!

I am going to go and check this out. Glad to know I am not alone here. Don't really care if I am or not because I won't be alone for long based on the way this game promotes cheating. 

• Love 1

Well from what I can see in posts and such it seems that the game Devs and owners are condoning cheating because evidently when you rent a private server (you know...pay with real money) you can do whatever the hell you want to, even cheat. Must be nice.

• Love 1

talking about macros in 2k17......................................................................................

I had been playing this game since I was a true bambi and I don't use macro and I still being better that those fagots who are using it, no hands = zero skill, just play with a good dpi and sens, they're pretty bad.

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE USING MACRO ARE noobs.

• Love 1

Edit: was thinking about hacking for a second.

Sorry, i need to stop typing when i just woke up

Edited by Shaleh

II think I understand cheating quite well thank you!!

cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
    "she always cheats at cards"
Edited by Katryna247
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

II think I understand cheating quite well thank you!!

cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
    "she always cheats at cards"

Yep your right. Was tired there xD

And yes they should do something about it, or make it so you cant change it when some is in the server!

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Shaleh said:

Yep your right. Was tired there xD

And yes they should do something about it, or make it so you cant change it when some is in the server!

Alot of cheaters nowadays

But why bother fixing it while not fixing it keeps the cash flow rolling in?? They are fine with turning a blind eye as long as the payments keep clearing!  IMHO  creating discourse among the free players as they are/ have been is the quickest way to kill a good game. People get sick of it quick, just like I did. Now the money I intended to spend here is being spent elsewhere.How quickly they forget, free players don't always stay free players,and allowing cheaters to F*ck them over eventually runs them off BC it ruins the game for them. It wouldn't be hard to make them choose when they log the server on each day to pic PVE or PVP. If they want to change it make them log the server off, change the setting and and log it back on. That way, every player would be pushed off the server before the change was made. This isn't hard as the Devs are trying to make this out to be!  

• Love 1

Let me just be clear about a couple of things on this post. I will leave it open for feedback from you guys for a couple of days then I will lock it (giving a headsup before so you guys don't think we're ignoring this). 

The OP seems to be considering players cheaters. Our anticheat is one of the best there are out there and cheaters get banned when they cheat. That is a KNOWN fact. 

Macroing is an issue in every online game. However, with the technology that has been created for mice, keyboards, etc, it's close to IMPOSSIBLE for us to ban people for that. EVERY game you play, I can assure you, there are macroers left and right. Don't compare it to the COMPETITIVE SCENE, but the PUBLIC scene. 
Even games that say they ban people for macroing out there, they can't really PROVE a person is macroing (sending a video of a guy medding/shielding fast is NOT proof) so they don't get banned. 
It is literally impossible for us to block the 'macro' programs since they are built-in ESSENTIAL software for gaming equipment. 

Cheaters as in people taking unfair advantage against others (changing server from PvE to PvP live to abuse) is something that has personally caught my attention personally and I will see what could be done to improve it so that people cannot abuse it. 
HOWEVER, we cannot take this power away from the owner completely, but rather adjust it. When you join a private server, make sure the PvE function is enabled (look at the icons) and not just the name of the server. I will personally see what can be done about this abusive behavior some server owners have, as I think this can be horrible, especially for newer players. 

• Thanks 1

Hi there,

I will personally see what can be done about this abusive behavior some server owners have

Easy going, someone already mentioned it. A BIG pop-text  like "ATTENTION ! The owner will change the server from PvE to PvP in xx minutes". One or two (maybe more) minutes should be enough to find a secure place to hide yourself. Or another idea: you can port yourself once to a safe zone because the owner can have you already targeted.

Or, as a guy with a strange sense of humor: a lil girl giggles and says " The owner will chance the server to PvP ... you will diiiiiieee", giggles, and then she sniff back her snot. xD

Thank you for reading, have a nice day and good luck

Ecky

12 hours ago, Ecky said:

Hi there,

Easy going, someone already mentioned it. A BIG pop-text  like "ATTENTION ! The owner will change the server from PvE to PvP in xx minutes". One or two (maybe more) minutes should be enough to find a secure place to hide yourself. Or another idea: you can port yourself once to a safe zone because the owner can have you already targeted.

Or, as a guy with a strange sense of humor: a lil girl giggles and says " The owner will chance the server to PvP ... you will diiiiiieee", giggles, and then she sniff back her snot. xD

Thank you for reading, have a nice day and good luck

Ecky

We have decided what we're going to do with it and we'll run some tests. Just a warning is not enough as there will still be people being caught offguard. What we plan on doing is VERY simple... If there are people inside the server, they can't change it. 

5 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

We have decided what we're going to do with it and we'll run some tests. Just a warning is not enough as there will still be people being caught offguard. What we plan on doing is VERY simple... If there are people inside the server, they can't change it. 

If you want to test it on my server let me know and I will run mine back and forth one night when I am streaming

13 hours ago, Bravodog said:

If you want to test it on my server let me know and I will run mine back and forth one night when I am streaming

This needs to be patched and tested before release. 

On 5/9/2017 at 3:29 AM, ElChupacabra said:

The OP seems to be considering players cheaters. Our anticheat is one of the best there are out there and cheaters get banned when they cheat. That is a KNOWN fact. 

Yo se que trabaja bien, he reportado varios jugadores en el momento in game y a los pocos minutos han sido baneados, tambien he reportado bajo videos, unos dandome cuenta de que no aprecie bien la jugada, otros que no seme aclaro y otros que si tuvieron ban !! ( pido disculpa por los que fueron errores mios) .

Pero toda mi atencion se la dedico a si realmente es tan BUEN ANTICHEAT!!!! por que hay jugadores baneado por el llamado uno de los mejores anticheat como usted dice, y luego se desbanean por que dicen que son falsos positivos?? Realmente hace aguas el anticheat? o se levanta por amistad???

Well I just thought if you wanted to pop it on a closed pvt. server to test you can go for it

15 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

This needs to be patched and tested before release. 

😉

If there are people inside the server, they can't change it. 

I'm just curious ...

I dont know how much rights the Owner have, but what if the players dont wanne go (log off)? Can he kick people?

Infestation: Thai Z

i only happen to be fighting 10+ clans from thailand with my team.

Ping limited server are mostly being used for looting by civilians

Edited by KiLL3r
  • Love 1

On 19/09/2017 at 0:19 PM, Ecky said:

I'm just curious ...

I dont know how much rights the Owner have, but what if the players dont wanne go (log off)? Can he kick people?

Yes, he can. 

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:19 AM, Ecky said:

I'm just curious ...

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, ElChupacabra said:

Yes, he can. 

As a matter of fact, I was playing on a private server yesterday when I was suddenly disconnected from the game. When I went back to my recent list, the game I was just in was locked. So yes, you can be kicked and the server changed from an open server to a locked one. I just moved on to another server.

This didn't impede my ability to.... Have a Nice Day!!! B|