Sign in to follow this  
AZURE DRAG0N

PING LIMIT!

Play in your region. You are not supposed to play in EU with that ping. Simple like that ! 

Kazmight dude i play only eu server other is so high lag u want prove and tell me i send you screenshots or teamviewr with me.

Play in your region. You are not supposed to play in EU with that ping. Simple like that ! 

Kazmight i from pakistan eu is best for me eu ping is 177ms and NA ping is 210 and South Amercan Ping Is 330 and HK 420.

4 minutes ago, AZURE DRAG0N said:

Kazmight i from pakistan eu is best for me eu ping is 177ms and NA ping is 210 and South Amercan Ping Is 330 and HK 420.

Ops didnt see

Edited by 7SP3C

Your missing his point he gets killed easily playing in his own region which is why he wants to be on EU servers so he has an advantage lol and If you dont mind me saying Dragons are really big in Chinese culture not in Pakistani Muslim cultures.

Edited by 135814n
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, 135814n said:

Your missing his point he gets killed easily playing in his own region which is why he wants to be on EU servers so he has an advantage lol

This is the only reason they are complaining all of a sudden,they dont lag around when they play on their own servers and die easy. :D

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

This is the only reason they are complaining all of a sudden,they dont lag around when they play on their own servers and die easy. :D

Yes and it is brilliant to play against people who actually get wounded and die now rather than shrugging off the head shots like they didn't exist

5 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

If you open a book, you should see that Pakistan is close to China. You get around 80 ping on Hong Kong servers from Pakistan. 

Though you new beter than this tho, where country is have nothing todo with your routhing to that server, he might go true china than russia and back! ;)  

44 minutes ago, AZURE DRAG0N said:

Mysta Dude I cant play HK server So High PinG... 400PINg or Above Ping In HK. Eu is Best For Me 177ms Ping All Time.

Its easy tho, ask for the ip on the hongkong server and do a !tracert , it will show you where the issues is! than copy that to the mods!

Just now, Circuleer said:

Impossible to have lower ping on EU servers than HK servers if you are in Pakistan.

you would think that yes, Its internet, you should never say never!  one time back inthedays i was routhed true usa to get to UK servers, an I live in Norway! So never say never! :)