Sven

Patch Notes - 2017/08/10

15 hours ago, kamo said:

Good patch guys :D But I was hoping for more survival content like lockers or curency :S Still great patch keep up good work boys! HYPE

Yeah we have been on vacation most this time. We will work on survival from this patch onwards with new survival features, craft, etc

1 hour ago, Silenterror said:

I just wanna tell you one thing:

Only because you think you idea/suggestion sounds cool, doesn't means, we are doing it.

Si vous aimé voir des serveurs vides c'est votre droit

On demande pas grand choses a la base

Moins de serveurs = moins d'argent a payé pour vous 

Edited by 103dubled
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Wolf_digital said:

How dare you not give each player exactly what they want. you people do not care!
i mean who cares if the stuff you are working on was in the pipeline before you had a chance to get mass feedback on the new game mode.  dertish and flashback and  103 doubled are important people. they know how this game should be run!!! i mean, their games run perfectly and everyone is happy and rainbows of gold fly out every single players but. You need to take lessons from the guys! tell-em you three! tell them the names of your games so they can see how it's done properly! CMON GUYS TELL-EM!. PFFT and why haven't you hired more staff!!! you know those three be happy to foot the bill.

wait. you guys are devs right? I mean you know exactly how workflow and feedback works right?. your games? dertish flashback 103dubled. you areeee experienced right? OR are you whining like a couple of left at the alter women because you didn't get exactly what you wanted and can't stop your selfs.

giphy.gif

THAN DONT ANNOUNCE EPIC THINGS ? isnt that hard ....

16 hours ago, Wolf_digital said:

wth patch notes were you reading? nowhere does it mention groups. oh and the other 200 things they fixed added. lol your still salty about  the awp aint you lol. :hug:

Survival Updates:

OVERALL:

• Zombies & zombie AI has been completely reset to "normal". Zombies no longer behave like the custom system we've made meaning zombies in Survival are now exactly as how they are in open world. Keep in mind that they are still head-shot only to be killed.
  • Grouping has now been enabled in survival up to 3 players max. Grouping has been disabled since the release of survival and we felt (based on feedback from our community) that grouping was definitively a useful and wanted feature and therefor we've added it back.

We are experiencing some difficulties with our website. Stay tuned for more info. We are trying to resolve the issues ASAP.

Players can now stack empty weapons even if they had different kinds of ammo inside the weapon. This has been a huge request by our community and we are very happy we were able to make this happen. Player's global inventories will now look way cleaner than ever before. (This indirectly fixes the bug where player's can't stack the same weapon that's empty. Now they are able to.)

I dont see it.

33 minutes ago, Svena69 said:

Because there was too many empty servers!

Should add smallville back, it usually had people playing. Really liked that map too.