luckschar01

Reload on global inventory

I think you developers do not know very well how much time we as players lose by sorting our inventory, by aesthetics or that we can search for items faster to go to PVP (Not counting the Presets / loadouts), next to that I made a list of things To add to global inventory / menu:

•  The function of collecting ammunition in the global inventory
  • Loading / unloading weapon
  • Trash / delete function
  • Function of supplying and / or arranging the car
  • Skins removal function of all equipment
  • Improve loading
  • Give gifts to your friends (Skins <3)

If you players can give suggestions of what could have in the inventory or menu would be of great help and curiosity mine. Thank you for reading. <3

- L U C K

Add me:
  - STONED LUCK

giphy.gif

• Love 1

•  The function of collecting ammunition in the global inventory | not sure what you mean here
  • Loading / unloading weapon | you mean option to select what capacity ammo in the gi? like load all aug c-mags? 
  • Trash / delete function | totally love to have this
  • Function of supplying and / or arranging the car | oh i dunno. i kinda like you gotta have the vehicle out to repair and refuel. carrying it  around in a little box is enough i thiink lol
  • Skins removal function of all equipment | we already have that well for each stack of equipment.
  • Improve loading | not sure what you mean here
  • Give gifts to your friends (Skins <3) | err just give them the skins ? not sure on this one either.

5 hours ago, Neykton said:
  • Trash / delete function

Love this Idea

inb4 ppl delete everything by missclick hmmm i mean inb4 a bird accidently hurt the mouse and delete everything Kappa

#NeverPplFault

Edited by Glad

On 01/08/2017 at 2:19 PM, Glad said:

inb4 ppl delete everything by missclick hmmm i mean inb4 a bird accidently hurt the mouse and delete everything Kappa

#NeverPplFault

There would not be that possibility because the items will be dragged or with a box of options in my idea

Deleting would be really helpful, would also like it if they could make it so things stack more easily. For instance, some settings I could change regarding how my loot is stored, so if i bank gear from a PVP gun it automatically removes the clip of ammo and stacks it.

Honestly I'd be fine with them just adding a delete function and make it so I can skin an entire stack of weapons (in the same way that we can unskin an entire stack).