Sign in to follow this  
BOOMTALITY

When it's a low pop server and you have a big clan

Its been like this for a long time,Clans running in stupid numbers on pvp servers.

We need Solo servers and enfored rules on them,if you team on there you get banned simple as,No pussy footing around it,clans can go on regular pvp servers or the real full sized colorado,All they do now is ruin it for the solo players.

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

Its been like this for a long time,Clans running in stupid numbers on pvp servers.

We need Solo servers and enfored rules on them,if you team on there you get banned simple as,No pussy footing around it,clans can go on regular pvp servers or the real full sized colorado,All they do now is ruin it for the solo players.

NewZ is a game to play with people, if you Solo, You would better not play NewZ

3 minutes ago, Neykton said:

NewZ is a game to play with people, if you Solo, You would better not play NewZ

No,NewZ is a game for all..you shouldn't have to play in a clan to have fun,some people do not have the spare time to be in a clan.

Clans are clearly abusing the PVP servers as shown in this vid,They have no respect.

Like this look,spawn in..get insta killed as soon as my spawn protection wears off then they all come running from where they were hiding from,this again was on a low pop server.

Is it no wonder the game is dying,everytime i look at the server pops....

Edited by Saul Goodman

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

No,NewZ is a game for all..you shouldn't have to play in a clan to have fun,some people do not have the spare time to be in a clan.

Clans are clearly abusing the PVP servers as shown in this vid,They have no respect.

Is it no wonder the game is dying,everytime i look at the server pops....

That I agree with, but They tried to do solo servers, but that didnt work, Fks, the poeple in clans, and want to play solo to not

play with more then themselves, and if they go to solo server, and face each other, what do they do? Devs must atleast make it so

You cant see clan tags etc.

it failed before because the devs didnt enforce any rules on it,clans where still going in there,teams were dressing the same and they done it because they knew there was no consequences,Then the solo guys got fed up so didn't play.

If they were to introduce solo servers and get tough on the rules,I mean in the lines of "if your caught teaming" your banned simple as that"...they wouldn't do it!

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

it failed before because the devs didnt enforce any rules on it,clans where still going in there,teams were dressing the same and they done it because they knew there was no consequences,Then the solo guys got fed up so didn't play.

If they were to introduce solo servers and get tough on the rules,I mean in the lines of "if your caught teaming" your banned simple as that"...they wouldn't do it!

its not that simple, "your banned simple as that" Do you think that will stop them from teamin? There are plenty of people who dont care, and if they really do ban them,

Dont you think they will make more accounts? and it will probably kill the game because they will ban to many players.

Banning for teaming didn't work in Battle Royal.  It's not going to work on any map.  Since NewZ does not have a built-in "teaming" detector, bans would be too arbitrary.

Edited by stonewalljack

3 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

There's a limit when clans pvp in PVP servers , except i see some ppl in groups and exceeding the limits