Glad

[CLOSE] DDO5 is recruiting

Seems like im not able to join DDO5 I already applied but no response :( i really want to join your family?

Just Kidding i will wait your reply even if it will take too long <3

Edited by Ezpeezey

9 hours ago, Ezpeezey said:

Seems like im not able to join DDO5 I already applied but no response :( i really want to join your family?

Just Kidding i will wait your reply even if it will take too long <3

Keep in mind our voting system require votes from all members so it can take few days time to get maximum votes ;)

But don't worry votes are going good for you, you should get a positive answer soon.

16 hours ago, Glad said:

Keep in mind our voting system require votes from all members so it can take few days time to get maximum votes ;)

But don't worry votes are going good for you, you should get a positive answer soon.

Okay thank you I hope that I can really be a part of your family <3

hello, I left an application for joining the clan 4 days ago, although I was told to wait 2 days. Maybe it's because I did not attach a screenshot? I can attach a screenshot here. I really want to get to you in the clan, I hope my application is not lost among the rest xD  c3d40869c348.jpg  

Edited by vanoex

Can i join in your clan Mr.GLAD im a good man My KDR is 1.21 then Mt rep is monevolent going to berserk :):):)
My IGN.Is J    E    K

Edited by J E K

On 28/07/2017 at 11:09 PM, Glad said:

• We are not recruiting Asians players! (this is including THAILAND, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Asia, Vietnam, Indonesia, China),

•  

• Sad 1

We are not recruiting Asians players! (this is including THAILAND, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Asia, Vietnam, Indonesia, China), "

but i see one of my friend is in your clan how about that sir ?  ign XIZT

20 hours ago, SINCLAIR said:

We are not recruiting Asians players! (this is including THAILAND, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Asia, Vietnam, Indonesia, China), "

but i see one of my friend is in your clan how about that sir ?  ign XIZT

He is australian sir.

australlian ? really sir nice i saw his live in ph group and my friend who is from philippines is the one using it and i talk to him he said thats his 2nd acc how abt that sir?

32 minutes ago, SINCLAIR said:

australlian ? really sir nice i saw his live in ph group and my friend who is from philippines is the one using it and i talk to him he said thats his 2nd acc how abt that sir?

Well, if he lied to us he will get permaban from ddo5.

well thats good , so many i see so many people join in your clan which came from the country you retricted like THAILAND, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Asia, Vietnam, Indonesia, China cant remember the names but i know they came from one of this restricted country you should check it some times sir thank you 

4 hours ago, SINCLAIR said:

well thats good , so many i see so many people join in your clan which came from the country you retricted like THAILAND, Korea, Philippines, Japan, Asia, Vietnam, Indonesia, China cant remember the names but i know they came from one of this restricted country you should check it some times sir thank you 

Why is that good? Some of those were supposed to be your friends and now you trash talk them. Doesn't feel right to me.