Sign in to follow this  
Saul Goodman

San Pavel

6 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

I think; that's just the thing there is too much maps. 

Just because nobody join empty servers and if everyone think the same it never pop. You should fake the pop number Kappa

Those players who wanted to play San Pavel still do.  However, not enough other players want to play San Pavel.  Same thing happened with Solo Servers.  I think we have too many PVP maps active for the size of the player base.  Also, from my experience clans in general like to stick to a particular map or two.

Edited by stonewalljack

1 hour ago, Neykton said:

Rocky is a tiny map, people like that I guess, sence there isnt alot of people playin.

Rocky is too small imo,All you do is spawn in and insta die from people watching/camping the spawns or large group on there zzz.

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

Rocky is too small imo,All you do is spawn in and insta die from people watching/camping the spawns or large group on there zzz.

YEah Ik, thats why this is NewZ, clans of 5 campin the whole server, legit waiting for one guy to log on and rush him and kill him, it happend to me, but instead, I killed them.

Want to change NewZ? remove the fcking Rocky and force them to play on Springvalley or Clearview.

On 7/28/2017 at 9:06 PM, Neykton said:

YEah Ik, thats why this is NewZ, clans of 5 campin the whole server, legit waiting for one guy to log on and rush him and kill him, it happend to me, but instead, I killed them.

Want to change NewZ? remove the fcking Rocky and force them to play on Springvalley or Clearview.

Thats all i watched a clan guys do yesterday on rocky,they just all hid behind fences and houses for spawners,soon as they spawn protect gone they all shoot..what fun is that.

2 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Thats all i watched a clan guys do yesterday on rocky,they just all hid behind fences and houses for spawners,soon as they spawn protect gone they all shoot..what fun is that.

My clan change server after Whipe, makes it not that cunty to play