Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_digital

Killing those pesky Aliens. Here's how.

20 posts in this topic

Aliens spawn at the following locations between 2200 and 0400.
If you are off before 21:00 and come back at like 2300 with no players on there's near 100%chance that all aliens will be spawned and ready to kill.
Have them dead by 0400 or you will get nothing. 
Those times are IN GAME times, NOT real world time. To see  current in game time, hit escape while in game. It will tell you your current server and current Game time.

Here is the site I use for in game server time. It may be different for yours, but i would try it and see. 

In-Game Current Time

ALIEN LOCATIONS

V2 (Colorado)

• Emerald Peak  1 Alien
  • Secret Spot  1 Alien
  • Nato Airport 2 Aliens
  • Death Valley 1 Alien

V1 (Colorado V1)

• Frosty Pines 1 Alien
  • Crystal Lake 1 Alien

Caliwood

• Amerly Station 1 Alien

Please note. If there are people on the server about 2100 on, it is hit and miss if and when  they will spawn at those locations.
Try to stay out of the area they spawn in if people are on the server,  Wait till around 0230 or        later and move in  to see if it spawned. 
Hope that helps.  It's way easier to kill them on private server because you can control whos  on when.

PLEASE. Remeber to tip your Discord Moderators on the way out.
-Wolf Digital it's MAG not clip.
ZOMBIE CAT!!!
giphy.gif

Edited by Wolf_digital
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Naw sometimes the regular supers will look like the alien super when he appears. if you have to empty 4 belts of fn m249 ammo into him. it;s an alien. if 1.2 belts..it's a regular super

On 7/27/2017 at 1:50 AM, benjudge said:

very useful, thank you. which time zone is it shown in?

i Should have been more clear i had the same question when i started. those times are the game world times. you can see the current time by hitting escape. it will show you the ingame time,  Your real world time makes no difference. only the ingame time

On 2017. 07. 28. at 9:56 PM, Wolf_digital said:

i Should have been more clear i had the same question when i started. those times are the game world times. you can see the current time by hitting escape. it will show you the ingame time,  Your real world time makes no difference. only the ingame time

Wow, good news. Thanks.

On 7/25/2017 at 1:19 PM, Zombie said:

NATO has a few more than 2 Super Z's...

Yes more super zombies, but this is about Alien Super Zombies

On 8/30/2017 at 6:34 PM, Shaleh said:

Yes more super zombies, but this is about Alien Super Zombies

This should be titled : General roundup guide With focus on NATO Airbase.

Really well done guide. Totally needs it's own thread.  i dunno if i missed it buy you may wanna mention the use of the horn. Using the horn will cause nearby puppies and kittens to break into a run. It's useful to consolidate stragglers. Nice job! it's a huge place and after silenterror added the new loot a whole clan can loot that place and come away with full packs.

On 1/8/2018 at 11:19 PM, joaco said:

Where are the aliens in Nato? which part?

One is in the main airfield by the parking area with all the humvee's buses and firetrucks ie: next to the central runway hanger.

The other is by the living quarters section,  it is the base north of the airfield section, it walks around in between the 3 story living quarters and the fire department,  there is a garden with a tree in the middle. 

On 1/8/2018 at 11:19 PM, joaco said:

15 hours ago, jewdiciousorange said:

One is in the main airfield by the parking area with all the humvee's buses and firetrucks ie: next to the central runway hanger.

The other is by the living quarters section,  it is the base north of the airfield section, it walks around in between the 3 story living quarters and the fire department,  there is a garden with a tree in the middle. 

thx bro, i'll try to find him

any ideal where's the 5th 1? 

i've made alot of mistakes in the video.

the 1st alien i should have park my char at the fire engine. 

the last 1 i should be standing on top of the police station.