Alright, here is a list of the many suggestions and fixes both major and minor that I have gathered, along with some of my own.
Maps And Servers:
1. Rotate the pvp maps more often with the older classic ones to give people more variety. It gets boring on the same two or three every week.
2. Move the shopping center bus stop to the front of the big store. In it's current location it provides a quick protected spawn to kill anyone who is trying to take on the super zombie. Trust me I know, I've used this twice in two days to kill other players who were trying to log from their high perch, and it doesn't seem fair
3. Fix the random spawn points. Nearly every time your spawn changes due to map change, server change, or inventory access it ALWAYS puts you right next to zombies. And this gets players killed. I was recently spawned directly next to a super zombie.
4. Increase the player dropped loot despawn timer to 3 minutes instead of the current 2 minutes on pve servers. It is not really that fair a timer for pve server deaths when the "spawn nearby" option spawns you hella far away alot of the time.
5. In trading lounge, make it impossible to drop items on the ground or at least decrease the despawn timer in Lounge to a minute or less. There are many trolls who lag and even crash the lounge on purpose by dropping HUNDREDS of items all over the place. I observed one player drop over 200 small backs packs in one pile and crashed EVERYONE from the server.
6. Add Tropico and Arizona's pre BR match lobbies as weekly pvp map rotations for variety
7. Re add the traffic jam up north in Colorado map past Crystal Lake
8. Referring to the above suggestion, there are still item spawns up there in the grass. I have driven across and found water, guns, and food in bare spots where tents obviously used to be
9. With the new map, add a small island in the middle of the big body of water and have a crashed ship on it. Make it so you have to swim out there, add one super spawn somewhere on it
10. Make the new map have v1 lighting and fog, this would make it more tense and fun
11. Give us the music from survival mode in Open world. It makes things more fun to have the music and when open world is slow and boring it will make it better
12. WARM-UP SERVER - MAP OVERHAUL WITH NEW NAME: MUSEUM (WIP/subject to change)
Players spawn in a room with two pathways - to the left, a "warmup loadout zone" with various 'spawn machines'. This would open up a UI similar to the one seen on the in-game store (or maybe vault), where players can pick from all the items in the game - guns, meds, armor, attachments, etc. When players are finished with setting up their loadouts and what they want to use, they walk to a bus stop at the end of the hallway and can pick a zone to go to (Which could have various areas - 1v1 zones, 2v2 zones, etc).
To prevent players from being flooded with loot, this could go in tangent with something like the BR System that gives players unlimited ammo (or something that could wipe the character's inventory on death or something), and use systems similar to the Public Test Environment servers that were featured in Old WarZ (y'know, the ones that didn't save character stats and deleted your gear when you left.)
To the Right is a "NewZ Encyclopedia" room, which would contain information on how new players could try the game, and also contain pedestals showing enemies in the game that are individual before eventually going at the end to show a few practice ranges with their own spawners that players could use to learn weapons/practice on zombies/etc.
13. Reputation Seperation- Make it so the reputation for PVP Maps is totally separate from Open World. It kinda sucks if we worked really hard for a title and then in two pvp map kills it is reversed. I was a Deputy and in three kills on pvp maps yesterday, I became a Bandit at -209 Bad Rep
1. Make the Killer Skinbox a GD box instead of GC. The items in it are basically trash, I've seen NOBODY wearing the masks, so making it a GD item makes sense. Or add new skins to the killer box to make the fact it is GC worthwhile
2. Remove the custom vest altogether. Nobody wears this garbage item at all. If they see it in server, they will go without armor until something else pops up
3. Add removed items into a box and give it some special name. Maybe call it the "Classic Box" or the "Legend Box" and include old items that no longer spawn as loot. Make it an event only or extremely rare drop from the Alien. Include items like The PGO scope, Balaclava, Trucker Cap, Iron Sight attachment, etc.
4. Remove the TV Bandage and Purple Ballistic Shield from the Community box. It is a big middle finger to people who actually watch Streamers to sit for an hour and get a useless trash item like a bandage that heals less than a regular bandage.
5. Give us the ability to do the "Empty Ammo" and "Stack" action for ammo in our GI. Only doing it in world is really annoying and takes forever
6. Allow us to drag and drop and actually organize our GI. We work so hard to make it look neat and the game always rearranges it after we log back in
7. Rotate the loot for random aridrops again. Re add skin boxes back into the possible loot table for normal airdrops
1. Remove one Super Zombie from NORAD, four is too many
2. Increase the range at which screamers attract other zombies, the radius is too small, and supers tend to ignore a screamer currently
3. Re add the Tyrant Boss. It was alot of fun to try taking this guy on
4. Re add the Tyrant's unique zombies that spawned with him
5. Wandering hordes. Create zombie spawns in the middle of nowhere that wander around in places where there is nothing to add a more tense feeling and give people a reason to actually think whether they want to brave the road or the scary woods
6. Add NPC bandits with randomized loadouts similar to how they work in the pre BR match lobbies
New Item Suggestions:
1. Law Enforcer Skin Box- Add skins (POLICE, SWAT, FBI) for Heavy armor, Medium Armor, both K-Styles, Mp5, M16, M9 Bayonet, B92. Mossberg
Add new items FBI and POLICE cap (similar to Trucker and Streamer cap style)
2. Slasher Skin Box- Add skins (Blood splattered, "stitched", burnt, rusty) for Machete, Fireaxe, M9 Bayonet, Chainsaw, custom guerilla, small, medium, large pack.
Add new items "The Nightmare" Glove (clawed Freddy glove, use attack animation and range for machete, standing and non attack animation of Brass Knuckles), "The Drowned Boy" Mask (Jason's mask actually LOOKING like Jason's hockey mask instead of the bright red monstrosity we have now) "The Cannibal Face" (Leather Face's Mask), and an armor that gives an overalls looking outfit with the same protection as custom vest or light gear. (Hey movie slashers are hard to kill and they wear normal clothes! lol)
3. Add in some of the items the Thai version of the game has. They have a TON of content we don't yet. More outfits, armors, they even have a dang rocket launcher ffs lol
4. Weird idea, but to increase revenue why not offer custom skin work on a limited and strict basis for a price once in awhile? Charge X amount of money to create a unique skin that noone else has and add it directly to the commissioner's account so they cant just use it for in game trade.
That's all for now, more to come.