So I already posted on Discord but since people are saying it'll get better visibility here I'll post everything I posted there here:
- Steam overlay overlays the launcher but not the game.
- A bunch of Steam achievements regarding grouping in BR are broken.
- When you are in a car your stamina doesn't regen.
- If you reload and switch from 1st person to 3rd person or opposite, the animation restarts (reload still finishes).
- If you jump then lay down, the character makes an awkward pose before laying down.
- In BR there's a glitch with that, if you throw a grenade and before you actually throw it out the game starts you can't sprint for the entire BR and since there's not a grenade in your inventory you are holding an imaginary grenade.
- In all game modes, if you join and instantly melee or shoot something you are instantly kicked, sucks because in BR you spawn next to zombies a lot and you cant fight back because you'll get kicked.
- Sometimes inventory items don't stack even tho they have the same amount of ammo (or no ammo at all).
- Also I wanted to report that when there's a lot of zombies, some don't get rendered and you don't see them at all, causing them to be invisible and I and a few other people can never hit them when they are invisible. They can hit you still and it causes for a lot of random deaths.
- Sometimes when you exit vehicles they get launched in the air, i have footage if you need it, same goes for the grenade glitch i reported.
- Attaching clips doesn't work sometimes, when you un-attach a clip from the gun and you try attaching the same clip it doesn't work, you have to reload it with R, it doesn't work if you use the "attach clip" in the inventory, fortunately you can just reload, still, that could be fixed.
- The car has buggy hitboxes regarding refilling the car with fuel and repairing it, even if the menu for getting in the car or picking up pops up, sometimes you still can't repair or refuel your vehicle.
- A lot of the times when you get out of your car it's still moving (very slow) and when you stand in front of it, it starts making the hitting sound every 3-4 seconds (when you try to stop it with your body). The thing wrong with this is that it keeps making the sound even if you stopped it, if you move out of the way the car won't move anymore, so why would it spam the sound if the car is not moving?
- There's severe lag with BR once you enter the arena (when the BR starts), the textures start loading as you enter the arena so you have no time to preload anything, I run a GTX 970, 16gb of DDR3 RAM and a i7-6700 and I get lags when I enter the arena, maybe add a countdown timer at the start so the textures load in before you start playing, and that's especially bad when you spawn literally NEXT to a zombie that hits you as soon as you spawn, if you hit him you get kicked from the server because of some reason, probably AC or something, and you can't run away because of the FPS drops.
- Once you hit a zombie and there's a zombie right behind it, if you wanna kill the 2nd zombie as well you can't as the dead zombie ragdoll still acts as a body, causing you to melee a dead body and get hit regardless, sometimes I melee the dead zombie body multiple times as it falls down, taking multiple zombie hits for free.
- Zombie sound detection is not counting for the Z coordinate (height), making zombies chase you from the street even tho even tho you are on the top of the building.
- When you get in a vehicle if you instantly press W you'll go backwards, happen for a good 10 ish seconds before you stop pressing it, press S and then W again.
- I'm not sure if zombies only spawn once someone gets near the spawn zone or do they just render when you get near them, but they are not rendering in time causing for a lag spike RIGHT as you get by them, which is like, the worst thing ever.
EDIT: I don't know if this is necessarily a bug but can we get rid of lag spikes with airdrops and initial SZ spawn in BR, not really something of any importance, but it is annoying. Also the sound of the airdrop hitting the ground is super loud even tho the other sounds at the same level aren't as loud.