Just some observations, thoughts and comments.
1. Ammo magazines.... if my weapon takes stanag and I have a mix of stanag in my kit - then I should not have to inventory select and load a new stanag type when one type runs out. i.e. the weapon has stanag 30 loaded - runs out - i have stanag 45 or 60 or cmag in my pack. It should automatically load the next available compatible mag type (stanag) .. you will need to decide if you rule base this to select the biggest mag, the mag with the most inventory or something else... its just a pain and not reflective of real combat where you just stuff mags in while in a firefight regardless of the capacity.
2. Part used ammo mags - there should be a function where you can combine contents of part used mags to make full mags. After a firefight you do this as a matter of course.
3. Spawning. I can not count the number of times I have spawned and someone has spawned on top of me. Really?? you should not let this happen.
4. Sniper scope movement. The ridiculous amount of movement in the sniper scopes in zoom mode is just awful, particularly if you are crouched or prone. Really if you are prone you never have this amount of movement. You may standing after running but as your heart rate falls your steadiness improves. If you are a sniper - your kit will most likely have a monopod or bipod for use prone. Most other games have bipod a deploy feature. In the real world you carry an empty sandbag... establish your position and them fill the bag as a support.
5. Remove mag from weapon increases weight - I noticed when I remove a mag from a weapon my total backpack weight increases. Why? The full weapon is already part of the backpack load including its mag. Looks like poor maths/formula/weight algorithm. Also part used mags have the same weight as full ones.... not real.
6. More weight - slower pace and increased food/water use. The bigger the backpack, the more weight it carries, therefore you use more energy to walk and run, thus your food/water reserves get consumed in proportion to the weight you carry. You also run slower with a 100kg backpack than you do with a 25kg and for shorter distances.
7. Sniper zoom field of view. (Applies to tactical binoculars) Looking through a sniper scope on a weapon designed to shoot over medium to long distances (300m to 1klm). The active field of view in the scope does not work. Lets say I am 400m from a target area. I zoom and I can not see zombies, other players. This is not real and makes the sniper function just a waste of time. I should be able to sit on a hill 600-800m away from a value target and wait and through the scope or tactical binoculars - see everything that is going on.
8. Zombie spread - I would like to see zombies all over the place - not just near towns, vehicles etc. That includes super zombies and aliens. They should be randomly set. Also the number of them should also vary and perhaps they should vanish/spawn randomly at a place. Its a bit of an easy game when you know there will be 1 superzombie/alien in a place. Also there need to be zombies on the not obvious paths between locations.
9. Zombie range. So they follow you for a distance and then stop. Makes it easy to kill superzombies. Perhaps they should immediately respawn back to their centre of focus when they reach the limit.
10. Spawn reset - so spawn is reset when you mess with your stuff anywhere except a vault. Cool. I use that to move around maps quicker.
11. Deliberately spawning players close together. I saw this change in the last few weeks., It does not add to the game. Forcing players to confront each other is just baby stuff. If you want to do that - make the maps smaller. I just run away from the town or feature where I am spawned. There are lots of different types of players. If all you do is cater for aggressive fighters... the point of the game is lost.
12. M203 weapon or M49 - would be cool to have a greande launcher - M203 (M16 with M49 attachment) or M49 40mm is a cool unit... but there are others... and also rifle propelled grenade attachments could be an option. Then we get to bazookas and other weapons that would be good for fun.
13. Building a base.. so if I spend time and effort sandbagging, barricading a place - it all goes to the bin when i quit. What about making something I make into a base as my spawn point until I get killed. Maybe allow me to nominate this as a base... Once confirmed it can not be removed back into inventory. If I move then I have to build another base. If I die I loose it.