1. Radiation zones will be increased in upcoming patch actually. Can confirm. I think everyone agrees here.
Good thing, I just dont know why are you guys waiting with everything for the next patch.
2. This is correct. They have a chance of spawning.
3. Can you share ideas and suggestions about what this zombie should drop in your opinion instead?
It should drop something more rewarding than m249. Something that is unique and you could get only from this particular toxic zombie: heavy armor body part, svd, survival airdrop callers (that would be nice if it was added), stack of meds, stack of shields, stack of ammo etc.
4. What do you suggest? If we make the clan limit too high the "not gonna be fair against solo / smaller groups" -story is gonna be 10 times worse. Clan limit 10 and there will be even huger groups roaming. Just some examples.
Well, as i said before. People already play with bigger groups and since that 10-man limit server has been added, everyone is playing there.
Regarding your suggestions:
1. I agree. Would love to see this happening personally. This is written down, I will bring it up, not much more I can do. Great idea
Do you have suggestions / ideas for new missions? What map for example?
1) Kill X players with specific red stalker, imi tar, snipers etc. 2) Kill X players from X distance. The harder it is, the better rewards should there be.
2. I don't see why not? Perhaps we can do a poll on this? Maybe players have some suggestions what to add in certain locations as well.
I dont think poll is really needed. People play in smallville nowadays in survival (v1). Some of the spawns are too close to the city and by the time your spawn protection gets off, you are dead, because you get killed from inside the town. At the same time, people would love to play somewhere else, but its the same problem everywhere. Locations are too open, there is not enough trees, objects to cover behind. Its not open world, you dont have shields here. Cities like clearview or rocky ford have fucked up spawns where you spawn in the middle of the road or in the middle of nothing.
To sum up, we need 1) spawns to be fixed (add more of them or in the normal places), 2) Change some city design (add some more trees around, more objects you can cover behind while pushing and maybe more boxed to jump over some fences.
Helicopter crashes, etc.
Yeah, that would be something.
4. Hunter backpack will come but we ran in some issues so that's why it hasn't been added yet.
Okay, but some other new things that are exclusively added to survival would be nice. Its been a long time since we got a new item. Also those snipers or ARs from OW wouldnt do harm if they were added to survival.
5. I LOVE the idea don't get me wrong here, but due engine limitations we can't do something like this every week. It would require us to patch, turn of servers, etc etc etc. (a lot more than just this). We should start a thread where players can share their ideas for events, weekend events not just for the survival game-mode but for each game mode. I am sure something good can come out of that.
We have posted a lot of ideas for the events, you guys just dont listen and every week we get GD boxes from super zombies.
7. Agree. We should do this. I'll bring it up in upc. staff meeting. Not sure how much work it would be.
The reputation table has already been made by SurZeus here and its pretty accurate:
Well, i think we gonna get some of these in the next patch as you guys promised, including rentable v1 server that we are waiting for almost 4 months.
Most of these things are easy to do like the rep table or adding some objects/trees to the cities. WE NEED IT. It cant take more than few hours to do.
The most annoying part of everything is that you guys wait with everything till the next patch, while some of the things can be easily fixed immediately.
Thats the thing that stops me from posting suggestions or report bugs. Even if I do, its gonna take you weeks to fix it...