After the last tournaments that we organized and the really good feedbacks we have received regarding our first SuperCup, we decided to launch the new version of the NewZ SuperCup!
The reason for this big tournament is because of the huge demand from our community during the last cups we organized. The first SuperCup we made was a success and we think that it's time to launch the second one! This time, there is a limit of 24 teams but everyone is welcome. Bring your friends & clans, build your team and become the best team in the tournament! Would you like to join? Here are the requirements:
1. Your team needs to be at least 5 people. There will be 5 people playing so a minimum of 5 people is required. You can have as many extra players (reserves) as you want but only 5 can play. You will be able to add reserve players 24 hours before your match.
2. You have to agree on all the following rules under pain of punishment.
3. You have to register on this thread in the comments. Fill & Follow this quote and then post it in comment to register your team:
MAP: Event Map (The games will be done on private servers in EU but exceptions can be done for matches with teams from the same region.) SYSTEM: Best of 5 / 5 vs 5 / Day time TOURNAMENT SYSTEM: Groups, and then direct elimination. DATE OF FIRST MATCHES: To be announced!
- Every team accross the world are allowed to join this tournament. But you must be aware of some rules about it:
1. Every match will take place on an European Server. That means that if you are from another region (NA, SA or Asia) and you are fighting an European team, there is absolutely no problem but you will have to deal with a High ping.
2. You have to make sure that your internet is stable. The biggest problem in this case is not the ping but the "Packet lost". When a player has Packet lost, his internet is very unstable and it makes him lagging ingame. If we see that one of your players is lagging during the match then you will have two possibilities:
* You will be able to replace him with one of your reserve players. If you decide to replace him, you have exactly 3 minutes to do that. After the 3 minutes, (with or without your reserve player) the match will start again.
* You will be able to finish the match in 4vs5. But in anyways, if your player is still lagging he will not be able to finish the match and you will have to deal with the circonstences.
3. Every match opposing teams from a different region will be controled by a referee. The referee is neutral, he is just here to check if everything goes well and if every team follow the rules. He is also here to check if the players are not lagging (cf 2.). He is the only person that can take a decision about that.
- Every complaint about a match will be assigned to kazmightONFIRE and Chupacabra. You will have to bring different evidence to prove anything.
- Keep in mind that there is a limit of 24 teams, which means that as long we have 24 teams registered, means your team will be added to a waiting list. If a team doesnt get accepted or disqualified, your team could potentially join the tournament.
- A player cannot play for more than one team, even if in different accounts. If this happens, the teams involved will be disqualified.
- Every team MUST use our TeamSpeak 3 Server to communicate. We will create rooms for your team with a password. Those informations will be provided to the leader of the team.
- In order to organize the tournament as best as possible, every team have to make sure they can also play during the week (around night time). Teams that help us to organize matches during the week days will be rewarded.
Here's the tournament format of the SuperCup 2018:
We aim to have 24 teams in the tournament so the format will be in six groups of four for the first stage.
Each team will play against in each other in that group ONCE.
Each round you win brings you one point.
A match contains 5 rounds. The first team that has 3 rounds won, wins the match. If every team have the same number of players alive after the 10mins, the round is over and it's a draw. (means that a match can end on a score of 2-2). If a 2-2 happens during the "direct elimination", an extra round of 5 minutes will be played between the 2 teams. If after those 5 mins it's still a draw, then the team with the biggest ammount of kill during the whole match will be qualified. After this decision if there is still a tie, the team with the biggest ammount of rounds during the entire tournament will be qualified.
The amount of players left in each match will be used as a tie-breaker if necessary.
The two best teams in each group will automatically qualify.
The 4 best 3rd places will also qualify.
If there is a tie among third places, they will play an extra match on against each other to decide who advances. This match will be on BO3 format.
LAG / PING:
- Since this tournament will be mainly hosted in EU servers, lagging will not be tolerated. If you have a stable connection, you will be able to play, but if your connection is unstable, you will be kicked from the match.
- We will have referees watching over the match. If you are lagging on their screens, you are OUT of the round.
- If nobody has died yet, your team will be allowed to bring a reserve in, IF he is able to join the server within 3 minutes (and only once in a match).
- We will not wait for you to 'fix your connection'. If you are lagging, you are out of that round. You may comeback on the next round, if there is one.
IMPORTANT: By accepting to join this tournament you need to be completely aware that you will have the ping you have in our EU servers and that YOU lagging (for our referees/other players) will cause a kick on that player.
- Stanags 30 ONLY.
- Custom Guerilla + Kstyle ONLY.
- Bandages DX ONLY.
- 1 sniper in the team, 4 AR players (AR: SIG / TAR / AUG) (SNIPER: Mausers/Blaser/SVD) OR 5 AR players. (Teams are free to use 1 sniper or NOT.)
- x5 Riot Shield MAX. If you pick more than 5, you and your will team will be eliminated from the tournament. (Woodshields are not allowed.)
- Attachments allowed. (Except Rifle Flashlight and Pistol Flashlight)
- Secondary weapon ONLY for Snipers. (B93R)
- 10 minutes limit per match. The winner is the team with the most players alive OR the team that kills the entire enemy team.
- No Roof access. (tents, trucks, buses or any other small building.) The small cars, ambulances, vans, crates and concrete pills are ALLOWED.
- No camping inside buildings you can use for cover while moving, but you cannot stay in for more than 10 seconds in a timeframe of 2 minutes.
- Flashbangs, smokes and grenades can be used. 2 nades can be used max. (1 flash + 1 Frag grenade for example). No badabooms
- If the sniper dies, noone can pick up his sniper.
- If you kill someone, you are not allowed to pick up their gear. If your teammate dies next to you, you cannot pick up his gear either.
- If you die, you are not allowed to join back the server till the round is over.
- You cannot boost yourself with shields over a fence.
- If another player crashes, then we will pause the match with an Air Horn. No one can move, and the player that crashed has exactly 5 mins to join back. The match continues after the player is back (Air Horn). If the player crashes and comes back with more items than they had before, his team automatically loses the match (not just the round)
- The match starts when both teams are Ready. The match officially starts after the first Air Horn. Players can start shooting after the second Air Horn.
NOTE: Rules are subject to be changed with no warning prior to the start of the tournament.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY GROUPS OR PLAYERS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW OUR RULES WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT. ORGANIZERS OF THIS TOURNAMENT HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO ELIMINATE ANY TEAM IN CASE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
Group Stage rewards:
Every 4th of each group will get a Modern Skinbox + 500,000 GD
Every 3rd of each group will get a Hynx Skinbox + 800,000 GD
Every 2nd of each group will get an Alien Skinbox + 1,000,000 GD
Every 1st of each group will get a Chrome Skinbox + 1,500,000 GD
Final Stage rewards:
Each team that gets eliminated in the 1/4 finals will get a Heavy Blacknight + 2,000,000 GD
The 3rd of the tournament will get an Alien Set + 8,000,000 GD + Special Riot Shield
The 2nd of the tournament will get a Fun Edition Set + 10,000,000 GD + Special Riot Shield!
The Winner of the tournament will get a Chrome Set + 20,000,000 GD + Clan skins + Special Riot Shield!
We want to make this tournament as fun as possible. So any insult / glitch abuse / cheating / or any other rule-breaking actions during the matches will be punished and could even be resulted in a ban. In case 1 of the 5 players breaks the rules the whole team will be eliminated.
The first rounds of the tournament won't be live-streamed but the half finals and final will be live-streamed! We will post later exact details regarding this.
Keep an eye on this post (have it bookmarked for example) as we will post all the news and updates regarding the tournament here.
To make everything as clear as possible we have a time-line here so you can see where we currently are regarding the tournament:
Post announcement of the official tournament.
Select all the teams.
After the teams are selected they will be contacted.
Release of the tournament groups with the teams selected.
First games will be organized and played.
Tournament groups will keep being updated.
Release of the final tournament tree.
Semi-finals. These will be live-streamed.
Tournament tree update.
Final. This will also be live-streamed.
Winner announcement & reward.
Closing of the tournament.
Every match will have 7 days available to be scheduled. It will be scheduled by the referee of the match and the two clan leaders (speaking on behalf of the whole team).
// Infestation: New Z - Staff Team