Hi! Thank you for your post!
1. We haven't planned for any micro-transactions at launch. However it might be actual in the future.
2. It's a nice idea. However, we plan to develop the game further by listening to the community so the map isn't really clear yet. We plan to keep working on this game even after the release. Initial focus has like I mentioned earlier been on optimizations/bug fixes/anti-cheat and some new content.
3. We're a small dev team so if there's time we would like to implement this. I personally love this idea.
4. If we are able to get hold of records of who bought the game in the past we will offer them a discount on the game. Or we will make a discount for everyone at launch. Even though we haven't been involved in the past we'd still like to give the old purchasers something as a thank you.
5. For now we have implemented our anti-cheat in Single Player. However we have allowed people to spawn in stuff through chat commands in it for now. Do you like this?
6. I was completely unaware of this haha. It actually took us a very long time to decide upon a name and this we thought would refer to something that continues where the old game left off